clown; jb

hi guys, i'm so sorry for being so inactive lately, there's been a lot of things going on in my life and i just couldn't really find any time to write. honestly, i'm not even sure if people enjoy reading my books. still, i'll try my best to update more often but i may only be able to write more after my exams. i hope you guys will look forward to more of my stories ! and fyi i did not die :)

you took a deep breath before turning towards the camera and flashing a big smile,

"hey guys! so today we will be joined by my boyfriend, jaebeom," you signalled to the boy sitting next to you, "and we're going to do the famous 'my boyfriend does my make-up challenge' !"

jaebeom waved cutely at the camera as you clapped your hands together, "well, lets get started."

-

you squeezed your eyes shut as you felt the dab of the make-up brush powdering your face.

"okay, now purse your lips so that i can apply the lip-gloss." jaebeom ordered.

you followed his instructions as you felt the chalk of the lip-gloss brush against your lips.

however, instead of stopping, the chalk moved upwards and onto your cheeks.

you let out a muffled screech as you immediately jerked your head backwards, your eyes widening with surprise.

"you look gorgeous." jaebeom snickered.

"no, i look like a clown!" you retorted, grabbing the hand-held mirror up to your face as you inspected the red lines that extended from the corner of your lips.

remembering that you were on camera, you decided to pretend that you were angry with jaebeom.

folding your arms, you puffed out your cheeks and avoided jaebeom's gaze.

"aw, is someone angry with me?" jaebeom chuckled as he ruffled your hair soothingly.

you immediately narrowed your eyes at him and smacked his hand away from your head.

"would you forgive me if i redo it? i won't do anything funny, i promise." jaebeom grinned, sticking out his pinky finger like a little child.

you groaned. it was't easy to get mad at jaebeom for a long time, even if it was just pretending.

intertwining your pinky with his, jaebeom picked up the lip-gloss once more as you reluctantly closed your eyes and pursed your lips. 

instead of feeling the hard edge of the chalk, you felt something soft press against your lips.

once again, you pulled back in shock when you realised it was not the lip-gloss, but jaebeom's lips.

"hey!" you could feel your cheeks heating up just by the mere action.

punching his arm gently, you watched as jaebeom burst out in laughter at your cute reaction.