badass; jb

jaebeom watched in amusement as the girl dropped her shoulders to gain some momentum, taking a jab at jackson's crotch, one bony knuckle purposely protruding for maximum effect as if she wanted to burst his testicles.

jackson dropped to the floor as he held on dearly to his most vulnerable area.

"stay away from me, all of you. but if you are so desperate to be my next guest, you're welcomed." the girl sneered, glaring at all seven boys, including the one on the floor.

jaebeom simply chuckled at her words.

"chill (y/n), we're not here to hurt you. all i wanted was your number." jaebeom replied, his lips curling into a lazy grin.

"and i said NO!" the girl insisted, as she stepped up to him bravely, staring right into his eyes.

"fine fine, you win okay?" jaebeom cooed as he raised his hands up in surrender.

"but do remember that i will be keeping my eye on you." jaebeom smirked, brushing his hand lightly against her cheek.

the girl flinched away from his touch as she groaned under her breath.

flashing a steady middle finger at the boy, she pulled her cap lower as she ran off into the night.

jaebeom laughed.

he wasn't even offended.

it piqued his interest and made him more eager to get closer to her.

now, he knew she wasn't going to give him her number, but soon enough, he knew she would.

if anyone knew jaebeom well, they would know that he never gave up, especially when it came to girls;

badass, interesting girls

got7 imagines 🎇On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara