cheating; jackson

you watched painfully as he ran his hand up her thigh, wrapping an arm around her slender waist.

the girl smiled and giggled girlishly as she placed a delicate hand on his chest, leaning in closer to him.

the boy smirked at her, as he pushed her in, roughly yet passionately kissing her on the lips.

you felt your hands balled into fists as you watched them.

you were filled with rage, betrayal and mostly hurt.

you could feel your heart crack right there and then.

how could he do this to you?

how could your boyfriend of two fucking years cheat on you?

hot tears rolled down your cheeks as you watched them, with your heart constantly aching.

jackson had told you he was meeting a friend at the nearby cafe, you thought it was going to rain, so you chased after him to the cafe with an umbrella in hand for him.

but to your horror, you were met with a horrifying scene of jackson making out with another women.

you sniffed, wiping the tears off your face, when suddenly, jackson turned around and made eye-contact with you.

you saw as he pushed the lady off him and stood up, making a bee-line for the door.

you didn't want to deal with him right now,

so you ran,

despite hearing him call out your name numerous times.

your eyes weren't playing tricks on you,

what you saw,

was really reality.

he was cheating on you,

you ought to just stop and tell him that you were done.

but you loved him too much.

you panted, already breathless as you ran through a small alley, coming to a halt when you realised it was a dead end.

you were about to turn around when a pair of arms wrapped around your small frame.

"(y/n), i can explain." jackson panted, seemingly tired from chasing you.

"i trusted you jackson." you whispered, betrayal evident in your voice.

"i know, and i can explain." he replied, tightening his grip around you when he noticed you were trying to get out.

"i don't need to hear your explanation, its already too clear. now let me go." you ordered sternly, struggling as you tried to escape from his strong grip.

"no. please stay and listen." jackson mumbled, nuzzling his head at the crook of your neck.

his warm breath affected you, as you thought for once about listening to him.

but you knew, you had your own rights.

"get away from me. don't hug me, don't kiss me. because you already touched someone else." you mumbled, pushing him away roughly.

"please (y/n), i love you.." he whispered, flashing you a desperate yet loving look as he reached out to try and hug you.

moving away from his touch, you snarled, "i bet you told that to her too."

catching him off-guard, you ran off swiftly, tears trickling down your face as you did so.

jackson cried out, hitting his fist against the hard concrete wall.

he watched as the skin protecting his knuckles teared, blood slowly seeping out.

slumping down on the floor, he let himself fall weak, tears pricking his eyes.