exCusE mE; bambam

you moved your head to the beat of the song, scrolling lazily though your playlist.

you had just ended school and the train was fully packed, you were lucky that you got on the train early, hence being able to save a seat for yourself.

the train came to the next stop, as people flowed in and out smoothly.

the lady sitting next to you stood up as she made her way to the train doors.

you watched in amusement as a boy who looked around your age raced to the seat next to you and plopped down triumphantly.

you took a sneaky glance at him for a split second before focusing back on your music.

-

you heaved a sigh of relief.

it had finally came to your stop.

removing your earphones and stuffing them into your pocket, you were about to get up when you felt yourself being tugged back down onto the seat.

looking down, your eyes widened in horror when you realised that the boy next to you was sitting on part of your skirt.

you tapped on his shoulder, however, he did not budge.

you weren't sure if he was asleep or awake.

he had his earphones plugged in, his head bobbing up and down in a rhythmic motion.

you pulled at your skirt hesitantly, but to no avail as you were partly afraid of ripping it.

you certainly didn't want to walk off the train in your underwear.

"uh hello?" you whispered.

hearing the beeping sound of the train doors, you watched in irritation as they closed shut.

sighing you knew you had to get the guy off your skirt as soon as possible.

"EXCUSE ME," you yelled, shaking his shoulders roughly,

"YOU ARE SITTING ON MY SKIRT."

the passengers on the train immediately turned to face you as the boy jerked awake.

he removed his earphones, narrowing his eyes at you as he shot back,

"what?"

you literally felt steam come out of your nose as you furiously pointed at your crumpled skirt that was under his butt.

you watched as his cheeks reddened and he stood up, finally letting you free.

getting off at the next stop, you searched for a way to go back.

as you were looking at the train maps, a voice startled you,

"need some help?"

you turned around to see the pesky little bastard from earlier.

"sadly, yes. and keep in mind, its all because of you." you glared.

you heard him mumble, "why do girls even wear skirts?"

"SHUT UP AT THIS INSTANCE AND JUST HELP ME FIND MY WAY BACK."