photo; jinyoung

"3."

"2."

"1."

"cheese!"

the satisfying click from the camera signified that the photo was taken, stepping away from your idol, Park Jinyoung, which you had wished to meet for so long, you retrieved your phone from your friend.

you turned around, facing jinyoung again as you gave him a 90°C bow.

"thank you." you smiled shyly.

"its nothing big." jinyoung smiled back, ruffling your hair gently.

"soo (y/n).. how old are you?" he asked.

"i'm 22." you replied, feeling the heat rising to your cheeks quickly.

but as both of you continued talking, you felt yourself becoming more and more comfortable with him;

it was almost as if he was your good friend.

"jinyoung, we need to head back now!" a voice shouted, interrupting you and jinyoung's conversation.

"it was really nice talking to you (y/n). i hope we will meet again." he winked, giving you a quick wave before disappearing into a room.

"oh my god. keith, did you just see that?" you squealed grabbing onto your best friend's arm.

"yes, yes. i saw that." he mumbled, but grinned;

your happiness was also his happiness.

"Park freaking Jinyoung just speaked to me!" you exclaimed in delight.

"and who do you have to thank for that?" keith asked smugly.

keith had been selected to be one of GOT7's back-up dancers, hence having access to the back-stage.

"you, of course. my greatest best friend." you grinned.

"so tell me (y/n), who do you prefer now? that park jinyoung dude, or me?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"i'll have to think about that." you teased, skipping happily in front of him as he let out a dissatisfied groan.

-

who would think that just posting that picture of you and jinyoung online would get so much hate?

well, you totally didn't.

right after meeting jinyoung, you had posted the picture on your social media, which immediately aroused the interest of the got7 fans.

slowly, fans started throwing shade at you, posting mean and nasty remarks about you.

saying that you were as fat as a pig, or your face looked like a squashed pigeon.

it made you paranoid. everytime you stared into the mirror, you grimaced at your own face.

some even said that you were trying to steal jinyoung away from them.

you didn't know what you did wrong when other fans had also posted pictures of themselves with the boys before, yet they receive absolute zero hate.

how was it different from your situation?

as weeks passed, the nastiness of the toxic fans became worse, comments ranging from;

"i bet she sleeps around with lots of men."

"she looks like a slut in that picture!"

"i think she needs like another round of plastic surgery."