Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven

 "Frankie.... Frankie wake up" I was stirred from my dreamless sleep by a light prodding of my shoulder. Small, but persistant. At first I groaned, trying my best to ignore it and just go back to sleep. The bed was just so comfortable, more so than the one at my aunt and uncle's place ever was. Maybe that was just because it was Gerard's, and it had that coffee-infused scent that I found so addictive. Or maybe I just slept well due to the guy next to me. 

"go away" I tried to pull the sheets up further around me, but a hand stopped me, much to my dismay. "I'm trying to sleep here." 

"Frank, we need to get up. It's Sunday" Gerard continued to prod me "come on, I can't be late for church and, knowing your family, neither can you." The thought of my family was enough to make me open my eyes with a glare. 

"I don't care. Just let me sleep a little longer. Please Gee?" I battered my eyelashes in a vain attempt to evoke some sort of pity for me. Of course he just laughed and brushed my mess of hair out of my face. 

"If I have to get up then so do you, come on" He sighed "Mikey dosen't know you're here yet, and i'm worried he'll think i'm talking to myself if we stay in here any longer." 

"What are we going to tell him?" I propped myself up on my elbows and yawned, tiredness ebbing away until I was in a more awake state, sleep now a fond memory.

"How much do you want to tell him?" 

"He can't know" I rushed "Nobody else but you can know about why I came here" He must have seen the panic in my eyes because he reached over and placed his hand on my cheek, kissing me briefly in reassurance. 

"Then he will know nothing. We'll tell him you rowed with your uncle again and came to stay the night. It's certainly believable." He smirked a little at the end of the sentence, probably thinking of how me and James were never not arguing about something. 

"Thank you" I sighed "The less people that know the truth the better." 

"As long as you tell me, I don't care who else gets involved" he shrugged "but never keep something like that from me again, okay? If something happened to you and I didn't know the truth I... well just tell me if anything happens." 

"I will, I promise. I just hate to worry you" as if to prove my point I reached up and ran my finger along the line that appeared in his forehead whenever he frowned "I already cause you enough agro as it is." 

"You know I don't see it that way" He pulled my hand away "besides, we're in a relationship. That means we deal with each other's crap as well as our own." 

"You put it so poetically" i teased, earning a raised eyebrow in response. Before I knew exactly what he was doing, he'd swung his leg over my lap, straggling my waist. As if that wasn't enough to turn me on, he grabbed my hands and held them down beside me.

"You don't think I can be poetic?" He asked, purposely biting his lip. 

"Stop it" I groaned "Or do you want Mikey to think you're masturbating in here?" 

"Oh, i'm sure he's heard worse" He chuckled, starting to kiss up my neck. I squirmed beneath him, unable to move my hands and grab his hips, despite how temptingly they grazed against my thighs.

"Fuck, Gerard" I gulped just as his lips reached mine, and we started to kiss properly, the pace in which his hips knocked against mine increasing every time our kiss deepened. I could feel my boxers getting tight around me, and I was pretty sure he could feel it too. 

"Keep it down" He gigged against my lips. I probably would've been able to comply with his request had he not chosen that moment to grind down on me, making me moan incredibly loud, certainly loud enough for his poor brother to hear.