Suga Car Sickness

*Suga's POV*

I was awoken to Jin shouting at me saying that we had to leave to go to dance practice. I hid under the covers but he pulled them off me and told me to hurry up and get ready.

I went to the bathroom to get showered and get ready. I came out the bathroom and got changed quickly.

I went to the living room where everyone was already waiting. "Finally" shouted Jin from the other side of the room "let's go" He said.

We got in the van and off we went to dance practice. Suddenly about 5 minutes into the journey I released that I forgot my sickness medication.

I wanted to tell someone but they would get annoyed at me so I just sat there silently looking out the window hoping that nothing bad would happen.

About five minutes into the journey we went over a speed bump which made my stomach gurgle. I though I was about to gag so I quickly covered my mouth trying not to make it obvious to the others.

I felt more nauseous by the minute while trying to hid it as best as I could.

Suddenly I burped loud and they all looked at me. Jungkook who was sitting beside me said "Yoongi, have you taken your medication before we left?" I shaked my head at him and kept gagging more and more.

Jin drove over to the side of the road and got out the car. He ran over to my door and let me out.

I collapsed onto the floor and started throwing up everything in my stomach. Jin patted my back while I was throwing up. When I was done he asked why I didn't take my medication.

I said "When I got into the car I suddenly remembered that I forgot to take my medicine and I though you would be mad at me so I just stayed quiet hoping that nothing would happen but it did" he looked at me and nodded "We wouldn't of been mad at you yoongi".

We got back in the van and drove to the dance practice and everything was normal.

I saw Jimin leave with Jhope but I didn't know where they were going.

*15 minutes later*

They returned and walked over to Jin with a bag in there hand. Jin came over to me "Here take this" He handed me the bag and I looked inside it. It was sickness medicine. I thanked him and took it straight away.

The car journey back was normal and everything was settled
————————————————————————
Requests are open :)