Suga Migraine

Request from anonymous user x

*Suga's POV*

It was early in the morning. We had practice to go to soon. I could hear Jin coming into my room to wake me up as usual. "Yoongi get up, we need to go soon" I heard him say. I tried to ignore him but he pulled the covers off of me. "Hurry up" he said and left. I signed and sat up on the edge of the bed. I just wanted to sleep today not go to practice again. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get breakfast. I saw all the other members already having there breakfast. "Finally. Sit down and I'll get your breakfast for you" said Jin and went to get my breakfast. I sat down beside Jimin and Jhope. Jin passed me my breakfast and I started eating it.

While all the members were talking I noticed I was getting a slight headache. I just tried to ignore it but I noticed it started to get worse and worse. I ate my breakfast quite quickly and rushed off to the bathroom in my shared room to get something to get rid of my headache. "Where you going now Yoongi?" Said Jin looking at me. I turned round and said I was going to the bathroom quickly. He nodded and continued eating his breakfast. When I got to the bathroom I opened up the medical cabinet and started looking for painkillers. "Suga. What are you doing?" I heard Jimins voice behind me say. I turned round and saw him looking at me "Oh nothing I just have a slight headache that's all" I said. "Is that why you left the table so quickly" he asked and I nodded my head. "Here let me help you" he said and walked over to cabinet to get painkillers for me. He passed them to me and i took one straight away. I really wanted to go to sleep but practice was really soon so I didn't. We had to leave in 15 minutes but i was already ready so i decided to go out to the van to sleep.

I was awoken half an hour later by Jimin waking me up saying we had arrived. I looked out the window and saw that we had arrived. I realised that my headache hadn't gone away yet unfortunately. It had gotten worse than before. "How's you head now?" Said Jimin looking at me. "It's better now" i lied. Jimin smiled and started walking to the building. When we got inside we saw the other members waiting for us. "Is your headache gone now Yoongi" said Jin. I nodded my head even though it wasn't gone and it had got worse. We all got ready to practice. They put the music on and it was quite loud so that was making my headache worser. After practice i told the members that i was quickly going to the bathroom. They nodded and started getting ready to leave. At the point my headache had turned into a major migraine and was unbearable. I rushed into the bathroom and stood in front of the sink looking at myself in the mirror. I noticed that i was really pale looking.

Suddenly my legs gave way and i fell onto the floor. I tried to stand up but couldn't. I kept trying but gave up. I leaned up against the sink and started crying. My phone was in my jacket pocket which was in the practice room so I couldn't call any of the members to help me. Suddenly i heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw Jungkook enter the bathroom. He noticed me and rushed over to me. "Suga what's wrong. Why are you crying?" He said. I couldn't speak cause of the pain in my head so i pointed to it. "Oh Suga why didn't you tell us. I thought it was gone" he said. I shrugged and started crying again. Jungkook sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. "It's alright. You're going to be alright i promise. The headache will go away soon" he said while hugging me. The migraine started calming down at the point so i could finally speak "Jungkook it was a migraine i had and the reason I'm on the floor is because my legs gave way" i said choking a bit on tears. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know it was that bad. I'll text the others telling them why we're taking so long" Jungkook said. I started getting tired so i closed my eyes just for a bit.

I woke up and noticed i was in my bedroom in my bed. I must of fallen asleep by accident. I realised that my migraine had gone and that made me happy. I saw my phone and a note on my bedside table. I picked up the note and it read this.

"Hey Suga. You fell asleep on Jungkook's lap and we didn't want to wake you so we just let you sleep. I hope your migraine is gone now. If it is can you text me saying when your awake so i can give you medicine".

From Jin

I put the note down and grabbed my phone texting Jin that i was awake and feeling much better. About 20 seconds after sending the message Jin came into my room with medicine and water. "I got your text and I'm glad your migraine is gone now. Here's some medicine for you to take" he said and passed me it and the water. I took it straight away. After that i decided to have a shower. Once i was done i got changed and went to see what the others were doing. They were all waiting for me in the living room "Hey Yoongi you feeling better now" said Jungkook and i nodded my head. They all smiled and i sat down next to Jungkook and Jimin and we just talked for a while.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed
Requests are open x