Jin Broken Arm (Part 1)

*Jin's POV*

I was in my room lying down on my bed looking at my photos on my phone when Taehyung came into my room and asked if i wanted to go for a bike ride with him. I nodded and he smiled and walked back into the living room to get ready to leave. I got up off my bed and went to the garage to get my bike.

Taehyung was already there waiting for me on his bike. I got on my bike and cycled over to him and off we went. We headed towards the woods near our house. Taehyung was cycling in front of me and i was at the back. We made it to the woods and cycled on the path. I decided to speed up a bit as taehyung was a bit further away from me.

I didn't realise that there was a large stone thing on the ground and. My bike crashed into the stone causing me to fall off my bike onto more stones. I landed right on my arm. I tried sitting up but I couldn't as my arm was in to much pain. I yelled for Taehyung as i realised he didn't notice i fell. He stoped his bike and looked back at me. "Jin, What Happened!!" He yelled and ran towards me. I couldn't talk cause the pain was so bad. When he made it over to me he bent down asking what happened. I pointed towards my arm and he gasped.

There was blood everywhere but taehyung could see a bone sticking out my arm. "Jin, you need to go to hospital now!" Said Taehyung pulling his phone out of his pocket. He called RM and told him what happened and to bring the car round to the woods to take Jin to the hospital. He hanged up and tried comforting me saying everything will be alright.

I started feeling dizzy at the point. Everything was getting blurry and then everything went Black.

*Taehyung's POV*

After i told Namjoon what happened to jin i hung up the phone and tried to comfort Jin as i could tell he was in a lot of pain. I looked around to see if i could see anyone but nobody was in sight. I looked back down at Jin and noticed his eyes were closed. "Jin? Jin are you alright? Jin please answer me" i said shaking him a bit but he wouldn't wake up. I started panicking now that he was unconscious. I started shouting for help hoping someone would find us. Nobody heard me unfortunately. I texted Namjoon asking where he was. He responded straight away saying they are on there way now. I put my phone down and tried waking Jin up but he didn't wake up.

*5 Minutes Later*

I could hear Namjoon's voice calling for us. I shouted at him that we were here. I saw him running over towards us. I saw Suga with him as well. They came over to us and asked what happened. I told them what happened and showed them Jin's arm. They looked as shocked as i did when i saw it.

Namjoon and Suga carefully lifted Jin towards the car while i got the bikes. I made it to the car and saw them waiting for me. "I don't think 2 bikes would fit in the car. Someone will have to take them home" said Suga. I said that i would cause the other members would be worrying about Jin.

They drove off and i started walking the bikes home. It would take about 10 minutes to get home so i sprinted home with the bikes. When i finally made it home i put the bikes away in the garage and went inside to find the other members.

When i went to the living room i saw all the members looking towards me with worry in the eyes. I sat down and told them what happened.

—————————————
Part 2 Coming Soon 💜