Jimin Sick

request from annonmysus user

*Jimin's POV*

We were all getting ready backstage for our concert which starts very soon. I was done getting ready first so I sat down and went onto my phone. We had 18 minutes until the show starts. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. After I was done I went to wash my hands. I suddenly felt a nausea feeling in my throat but ignored it. I noticed I looked a bit pale as well. I decided to ignore it and go back through to where the other members were so I wouldn't worry them.

When I came back Suga was done getting ready as well. I sat down next to him and continued playing on my phone. I  noticed he kept looking at me but I ignored him. He leaned over towards me and whispered "Jimin are you alright? You look a bit pale". I said I'm fine and continued playing on my phone. He leaned away and just sat there silently. When all the members were done getting ready we headed over to the back of the stage. I felt the nausea feeling again but ignored it again. Then it was time to go onto the stage. We went on stage and heard all the screaming fans. It started to give me a headache.

When we were done the first few songs it was time for Jungkooks solo performance so we went backstage to get ready for when he was done. I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom. I felt like I was gonna be sick. I ran into a stall and closed the door and started being sick in the toilet. When I was done I rubbed the sick off my lips and flushed the toilet. I left the stall and looked at myself in the bathroom window. I looked terrible I thought. I looked way worse than earlier. I sprayed water on my face and left the bathroom. I saw the others waiting for me. "Jimin why are you so pale? Are you alright?" Said Taehyung looking at me worriedly. "I'm fine" I said trying not to worry them. "Jimin I don't think you should perform. You look really sick" said Namjoon. I didn't want to sit out so I just told them I'd be fine.

We went onto the stage after Jungkook's solo song to do the next song. When we were doing the choreography I felt really dizzy. I fell over twice during the song. Suga noticed me and watched me worriedly during the whole song. When we finished the choreography we went backstage again. I saw Suga talking to Jin and Namjoon and pointing at me. I saw them coming over towards me and I pretended I never saw them. "Jimin I'm serious now. Please tell me the truth. Suga saw you fall over twice during the song. Are you sick?" Said Namjoon with a serious face. I looked down and nodded. "Oh Jimin why didn't you tell us straight away" he said. "I didn't want to ruin the performance and to worry you guys. I'm sorry" I said. They said it's fine and gave me a hug.

I rested backstage while the other performed. I was really upset that I couldn't see army but I felt terrible. When they were done they came to see me. They were asking me lots of questions like how I was and such. I felt a nausea feeling again when they were talking to me. I put a hand over my mouth and started to gag. They noticed and quickly got me a sick bag. I removed my hand and threw up into the bag. Jungkook rubbed my back and comforted me. When I was done Jin cleaned the sick off my face with a tissue and took away the sick bag. After that the members let me sleep for a while.

*Nobody's POV*

Jimin hadn't woken up by the time the members had to leave so Jungkook and Suga carried Jimin out to the van and drove off to the dorm. When they we arrived Suga and Jungkook carried Jimin to his bed and they pulled the covers up and let him sleep. After a while Jimin woke up and felt fine expect from a bit of a headache but apart from that everything was fine.

---------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed.
I have recovered from my injury so I'll be posting every fourth day again 💜
Requests are open as always x