Jungkook school sickness

Request from annonmysus user

*Jungkook's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turned it off and tried to get back to sleep. Instead of my alarm going off, my mum barged into my room "Get out of bed now" she said and pulled the covers off me. I signed at got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a shower. After the shower I got changed and went to get breakfast. My mum already had my breakfast on the table when I came through. I sat down and ate my breakfast quickly.

When I was done I got my bag and left the house to go to school. The walk is about 15 minutes so I put earphones in. When I arrived I was greeted by my pals. "Hey Jungkook" said Taehyung. "Hi" said Jimin. I said hello back and we headed to our first class of the day which was Art class. Art class is one of my second favourite subjects in the school and music is my first. After art class we had English. I didn't really like English that much but I didn't hate it. I like where I sit as it is next to my best friend Jimin. Once that was done we headed outside to have our snacks as it was break. When we heard the bell we signed and headed to our next class which was the one I hated the most which is Maths. To make matters worse I sit next to someone that annoys me and copies my work.

When that was finally done we history. This was the last subject before lunch and I was happy about that as I am really hungry. When the bell rang we ran out of class. On our way to the cafeteria we saw a bake sale but kept running to the cafeteria. We got our lunch and sat down at a table. When me, Jimin and Tae finished we went outside to sit at the benches. We sat down and talked for a bit. Suddenly a girl came over to our table "Hey guys would you like to buy a cupcake. They are only a pound" she said with a smile. I was still quite hungry so I bought one. My friends didn't want one. The girl left and I started to eat the cupcake. It tasted a bit off but I didn't think much of it. The bell ran and we headed off to our 2nd last subject of the day which is Chemistry. I like this class as I sit beside Taehyung and we help each other if we don't know something.

Half way during the subject I started to feel a bit uneasy. I kept getting an urge to gag but tried to ignore it. "I don't understand this" said Taehyung and looking over at me. He looked at me strangely "are you okay? You look kinda pale?" He said and putting his hand on my forehead. I shoved his hand off of my forehead and looked the other way. Taehyung suddenly put his hand up in the air and said "Miss, Jungkook isn't looking to well. Can I take him to the medical room?" He said and the teacher started coming over towards us. "I'm fine" I said trying to not make a scene. "No I think Taehyung is right. You do look a little pale. Taehyung take Jungkook to the medical room please" she said and Taehyung nodded and stood up. I stood up and walked out the classroom with him. When we were in the corridor I stopped him "Why did you do that. I told you that I was fine" I said. "I said it because you don't look well at all" he said and continued walking.

At that point I started gagging. Taehyung turned round and looked at me. "Are you going to be sick" he said looking worried. I put my hand over my mouth and nodded. "Quickly run to the bathroom" he said and grabbed my arm. I shook him off my arm as I couldn't hold it in any longer and started throwing up all over the floor. Taehyung backed off at first but then came over and patted my back while I threw up. After I was done I stood up and looked at Taehyung. He looked a bit disgusted but he still tried to comfort me. Suddenly I felt really dizzy and passed out onto the floor.

I woke up and I was in the medical room on a bed. I saw Taehyung sitting on a chair next to me. He looked up at me and stood up "Hey you're awake. How you feeling" he said. "I'm fine now Taehyung" I said and smiled. He smiled back and then a nurse walked into the room. "Hi Jungkook are you still feeling sick or faint" she said and I shook my head. "Well that's good" she said "Also we've called your mother and she is coming to collect you". She started to leave the room "Wait! Do you know why I passed out and threw up" I said and she turned around "turns out the girl who you bought the cupcake from had done something to them and that made you feel uneasy and pass out" she said. I was shocked that the girl did that as we used to be best friends in nursery. "Don't worry though as the girl isn't getting away with this" she said and left. I talked to my friend for a bit until my mum came. She was really worried about me but I told her that I was going to be alright. We went home and my mum said I could go and rest in my room. I agreed and headed to my bedroom and got into bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed.
Requests are open x
I'll be posting every once in awhile now 💜