RM Broken Arm

●request from anonymous user●

*RM's POV*

We were on our way to dance practice. I was sitting in the front of the van with Jin and the rest were in the back. When we arrived we started dancing. Once we were done practising we had a lunch break. I needed the bathroom so I excused myself from the conversation. When I was done washing my hands after the toilet I tripped over a paper tower that was on the floor and fell onto my arm. I heard a cracking sound and then I felt really bad pain in my arm. I screamed at the pain as it got worse and worse.

I sat myself up and leaned against the wall. I looked at my arm and it looked like a bone had moved inside my arm. The sight horrified me that I had to look away. Nobody else was in the bathroom so I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called the first member on my phone that I saw. The member I saw first was Jin so I called him. He answered straight away confused why I was calling him. I told him what happened and he said he was on his way and hanged up.

I put my phone down and held my arm in pain trying to support it. A few seconds later, Jin came running in with the other members. Jin bent down next to me and asked how it happened and looked at my arm. I told him I slipped over a paper towel and landed on my arm. The other members were looking at my worriedly. A staff member came in the bathroom with a wheelchair for me. I sat on it and the staff wheeled me over to the van so I could go to the hospital to get checked. Jin came with me and the other stayed behind to finish practice and would visit me later after they are done. The didn't want to leave me at first but soon agreed.

When we arrived at the hospital Jin told me to have a seat in the waiting room while he went to the reception. I sat down and waited for Jin. He came back and sat beside me. Soon after a nurse came and told me to come through. We went to a room and she told me to sit down on the bed. She asked what happened and I told her what happened. She came over to me and examined my arm. "I'll need to send you for an x-ray if that's alright" she said and I nodded. The nurse got me a wheelchair and told me to sit on it. I did and she took me to x-ray.

After the x-ray was done the nurse and a doctor came into my room. The doctor told me that I had broken a bone in my arm and I'd have to wear a cast for a few weeks. Luckily it wasn't a bad break. The doctor left after that and the nurse came over and put a cast on my arm. She told me to come back in a few weeks to get it off. After that I was able to leave the hospital. Me and Jin decided to go back to practice and I would sit at the side watching the other members practice as the doctor said I'll have to not do practice until the casts off.

When we got to practice the members were so happy to see me. I told them what the doctor told me and let them continue there practice. After practice was over we went back to our dorm. I went to my room to sleep as I was tired.

*A few weeks later*

The next few weeks went by really quickly and it was time to go to the hospital to get my cast off. Suga and Hobi came with me this time. Once the cast was off we went back to the dorm and I fell asleep again. After a few days i was back to my usual self.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed. Remember requests are open x