Suga Diarrhoea

request from anonymous user x

*Nobody's POV*

The members were going to a new restaurant that had opened near there dorm. They went inside and went to a table. They ordered there food and chatted to each other until the food came out. This is what they ordered.

Rm: Meat
Jin: Seafood
Suga: Steak
Jhope: Salad
Jimin: Fish and chips
V: Meat
Jungkook: Pizza

When there food arrived they tucked in to it straight away. All the members were enjoying there meals but Suga thought differently "this steak tastes different to other steaks I've had. It's not that good and It tastes funny" said Suga. "Still eat it thought so you won't be starving later" said Namjoon. Suga started eating the steak again. Once they were done they paid the bill and then went over to the van to go back to the dorm.

*Suga's POV*

After the steak I started getting a weird feeling in my stomach but didn't think much of it. Once we got back to the dorm the feeling was still there. I decided to go and lie down to hopefully get rid of it I thought. I fell asleep quite quickly. When I woke up the feeling was still there but I needed to go to the bathroom now. I stood up off my bed and walked over to the bathroom in my shared room. I locked the door and sat down on the toilet.

I realised that I had diarrhoea and It was bad diarrhoea. I was letting out everything inside of my stomach. I thought that it must of been the steak I ate earlier at that new restraunt. I was on the toilet for about 8 minutes and was finally done. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands then left the bathroom to go back to sleep. I couldn't get to sleep for a while as I got a stomach ache after the i had been to the bathroom.

While I was trying to get to sleep I could hear the door to my shared room opening. I heard Jimin enter the room and close the door. I could hear him getting into his bed. At that point I needed to go to the toilet again. I didn't want Jimin to hear me so I tried to leave it for a bit. I could only stay for another minute as I was getting really desperate now so I had to run over to the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door quickly and sat down on the toilet emptying my stomach. I could hear movement outside the bathroom so I must of woke Jimin up. "Suga are you alright in there? Do you have diarrhoea?" I heard Jimin say outside the bathroom door. I stayed silent as I was embarrassed that he heard me. He didn't speak after that so I thought he went back to sleep.

When I was done I left the bathroom and saw Jimin waiting for me sitting on his bed. He noticed me and stood up "Yoongi are you alright?" He said and I just nodded. "Have you got diarrohea from the steak you were complaining about?" He said and I just shrugged kinda blushing as I was embarrassed. Jimin noticed me blushing so I looked away "Yoongi you don't need to be embarrassed" he said but I didn't want to turn round. I just got into my bed and tried falling asleep. Jimin signed and got back into his bed.

The next morning I was feeling much better and my stomach wasn't sore anymore. I sat up on my bed and saw that Jimin was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I went back to sleep and was fine after that.

----------------------------------------------——
Hope you enjoyed it. Requests are open x