Taehyung Headache/ Unwell

Request From anonymous user x

*Taehyung's POV*

I was in the living room watching tv. I was the first one up today so i decided to watch tv before the other members woke up. I noticed that i was starting to get a slight headache but it wasn't really bothering me at that moment. After a while the headache started getting progressively worse and worse. I decided to turn the tv off as that wasn't going to help matters. I went to the medicine cabinet to find something for the headache. There was nothing that would help though. I sighed and left the bathroom and sat back down. I decided to walk to the pharmacy to get something for it as I didn't want to bother the members.

I put my shoes on and put a jacket on and left the dorm. The headache was still really bad so i decided to jog to the pharmacy to get the medicine quicker. When I arrived i was out of breathe. I looked up at the pharmacy and i was shocked to see it was closed. It says it opens at 9am. I looked at my watch and realised it was only 7:35am. I didn't know what to do at the point. I decided to go back to the dorm and go back to sleep. It suddenly started raining. The dorm was 5 minutes away so i ran back. When i arrived i was soaked and out of breathe again. I opened the door and went inside. I saw Jungkook on the sofa watching something on the tv.

He turned around and noticed me soaking wet "Taehyung why were you in the rain?" He asked coming over towards me. I started crying at the point as the pain in my head was so bad now. Jungkook came over and gave me a hug asking what happened. "Jungkook. It's my head. I've got a really bad headache" i said crying my eyes out. "Why were you outside then?" Jungkook said. "I was going to the pharmacy to get some medicine to get rid of the headache but it was closed and there wasn't any in the medicine cabinet either". I said. "Oh Taehyung you should of came to me. I have something that could get rid of your headache. Wait here I'll go get it" he said and ran into his room. He came back out straight away with some medicine. "Here take this" he said and gave me a pill and some water. I took it and drank the water. Jungkook sat back down with me and started cuddling me. "Don't worry Taetae, your headache will be gone soon. You go to sleep and it should be gone when you wake up" Jungkook said stroking my hair trying to make me fall asleep.

After a while i fell asleep. When i woke up i was in my own bed. I noticed the headache had gone away now and i was happy about that. I suddenly started sneezing. "Great now I've got the cold from the rain" i thought to myself. Jungkook came into my room with breakfast "hey Taehyung how you feeling now" he said. "My headaches gone but i think I've got the cold from the rain" i said. He nodded and gave me my breakfast and left. I ate my breakfast and then laid back down but i didn't close my eyes. I decided to go for a shower. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom in my room. I locked the door, took my clothes off and got into the shower. After the shower i got changed in the bathroom. I was about to open the door but i got a nauseous feeling. I bent over the toilet and started throwing up my breakfast. When i was done i sat down on the toilet floor and started crying. I heard my bedroom door open at the moment. I could hear Junkook saying my name. I shouted him saying i was in the bathroom. He tried unlocking the door but couldn't cause of the lock. I unlocked it for him and he opened the door and saw me crying on the bathroom floor.

"Taehyung what happened? What's that awful smell? Were you sick?" He said looking at me worriedly. I nodded at him and he came over and hugged me. "Don't worry Taetae. I'm here for you" he said trying to comfort me. When i stopped crying he took me back to my bed. I laid back down on my bed and he pulled the covers up for me. "Can you stay will me Jungkook as I don't wanna be alone?" I said. He nodded and sat down on my bed. "Don't worry I won't leave you unless you want me to go" he said smiling. I closed my eyes trying to get some rest.

I woke up an hour later and saw Jungkook was still there. I was happy that he didn't leave me alone. He noticed me moving and smiled when he saw i was awake "Are you feeling any better Taetae?" He said. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back at me. He moved over and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and said thank you. "Why are you thanking me?" He said "it's because you are helping me so much right now and you didn't leave me alone" i said and that made him smile "no bother at all" he said. After awhile of us cuddling I decided to go to the living room to see the other members. They were all there and smiled when they saw me "How are you feeling Tae?" Said Jimin. "I'm feeling much better now thanks" i said. I sat down beside Jimin and Jungkook sat at the other side of me.

Jin stood up and said that he was going to make some dinner for us to eat. Suga followed him to the kitchen. The rest of us just chatted until Suga came through and told us dinner is ready. We went over to the table and Jin brought our food to the table. He and Suga sat down with us and we ate our dinner. After we had finished we went back to the living room to watch a movie. After the movie had finished some of the members watched something else and some went to sleep. I decided to go to bed. I went to the bathroom to get changed. I left the bathroom and got into bed. I pulled the covers up and fell asleep.

---------------------
Hope you enjoyed. Requests are open x