Jungkook Dislocated Knee

*Jungkook's POV*

I was wakened up by Jin telling me we had to leave for a photoshoot in 45 minutes so i had to get ready. Jin left the room wakening up the other members that were still asleep. I got out  my bed and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and got into the shower.

When i was done i wrapped my towel around myself and unlocked the bathroom door. I went over to my bed and went to get my clothes. I got my clothes out of my drawer and sat them on my bed. My trousers fell onto the floor so i bent down to pick them up. Suddenly i felt a cracking sound followed by extreme pain. I froze and started crying as the pain was so bad. I yelled as loud as i could for Jin. Jin came running into my room to check what had happened followed by Jimin as well. "What happened? Why are you crying?" Jin said coming over to me. "My Knee!!" I cried. Jin looked at my knee and gasped. "Jungkook i think you've dislocated your kneecap" Said jin worriedly.

I tried sitting myself down on my bed but the pain was so bad that i couldn't. Jin noticed me trying to sit down so he and Jimin helped me up. The pain was getting worser and worser by the second. Jimin came over to me and started stroking my hair trying to calm me down. After a few minutes the pain had calmed down a bit but my knee was still out of place. "Jungkook should we call an ambulance or should we take you to the hospital ourselves?" Said Jin. I immediately said ambulance as i knew that could give me something to help with the pain.

Jin nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket and called 999. Jin hanged up the phone and said "They should be here soon hopefully". I wish they were here now but i knew i had to wait. The other members had come to see what had happened and were all shocked as well. The pain wasn't that bad at the moment but it did get a bit worse at some points.

*4 and a half hours later*

The ambulance finally came. I didn't expect it to take that long but I'm glad it's finally here. The paramedics looked at my knee and confirmed that it was dislocated. The gave me some gas and air to help with the pain. They moved me onto a Carry Chair and took me to the ambulance. They moved me onto the bed. Jin decided to come with me. He sat on the chair beside my bed.

We arrived at the hospital about 5 minutes later and i got wheeled in. They took me to a room and moved me onto another bed. The paramedics left and a doctor came in to check my knee. Once the doctor checked my knee he left me alone in the room. "How's the pain Kookie?" Said Jin. "The pain is about a 6 right now" i said.

Nobody came back to my room for about 10 minutes. A doctor and a nurse came into my room. The nurse brought some gas and air for me to help with the pain. The doctor put my knee back into place while i was crying. When it was done they sent me for an xray to make sure everything was alright.

When the xray was done they took me back to my room and told me that my knee was alright. They put a splint on my knee and told me to keep it on for a few days then come back to get it off. They also gave me some crutches to help me walk.  I was allowed to leave after that. Me and Jin went outside A&E and saw Jimin and Namjoon in a car parked beside the building. We went over to the car and i got into the front carefully and closed the door. Jimin was in the back with Jin while Namjoon drove.

We got home and saw all the other members waiting for me. I told them what happened and then we just talked after that. I went to bed awhile later as i was exhausted. I fell asleep straight away.

The next few days were just normal for me. We went to the hospital a few days later to get the splint off and to take the crutches away. They did some exercises with me to help my knee. After a few days i was back to normal.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Soz it took so long.
(This story is basted on a true story. This is what happened to me. I had to wait hours for an ambulance when I dislocated my knee and they took forever. I went to the hospital to get it off and did exercises. Anyway hope you enjoyed the story lol)