Jimin Stitches

*Jimin's POV*

Me and Jungkook were getting ready to go for a jog round the block. Once i was ready i went to get the maknae. I was changed first waiting at the door for Jungkook. He came through a few minutes later and off we went. We were jogging for about 10 minutes then decided to stop as we were getting tired. We decided to go and get some water at the shop near us as we were quite thirsty. When we got there we went inside, got our water and went outside to the benches. When we finished chatting and drinking out water we headed back to the dorm. While we were jogging back Jungkook stopped jogging so he could tie his shoelace "Wait for me Jimin" said Jungkook.

I stopped jogging and saw Jungkook tying his shoelace. I jogged over to him. Suddenly i tripped over my own feet and fell right onto the hard concrete floor. I landed right onto my chin. "Jimin! Are you alright" Shouted Jungkook running over to me. "I'm fine Jungkook. Don't worry about me" i said sitting up. He looked at me worriedly "Jimin, do you realise that your chin is bleeding?" He said. I touched my chin and it felt like it had opened up. I pulled my hand away and it was covered in blood. "Jimin we need to go to the hospital now. I should call the others and tell them to pick us up" Jungkook said getting his phone out his pocket. "It isn't that bad Jungkook" i said trying not to make such a fuss. "Jimin your bleeding quite a look. Of course it's bad" he said calling the members.

He told them what happened and where we are and then hanged up. "There on there way the now" he said putting his phone away. He took his jacket off and told me to keep pressure on the wound. I did what he said and held it on my chin. We waited about 8 minutes and then we saw Namjoon and Taehyung running over to us. "Jimin are you okay?" Said Taehyung worriedly. I nodded at him telling him I'd be fine. We walked over to the car and drove to the hospital.

When we got there we went inside and to the reception. They told us to take a seat and someone would be with us shortly. We sat down and waited to be called. After a while we got called into a room. We stood up and went to the room. I sat down on the bed and a nurse came into the room. "So what has happened here then" she said looking at my injury. I told her what happened and she nodded. "Well it's not that serious but you will have to get stitches I'm afraid" she said to me. I suddenly started worrying about getting stitches. She assured me that it wasn't going to hurt as they had some gas and air for me to have while they do it. She went out my room to get the stuff to do my stitches.

I was really scared about getting the stitches even though she said it wouldn't hurt. I was shaking a bit cause I'm nervous. Jungkook noticed me shaking "Jimin what's wrong? Why are your hands shaking?" He said. "I'm scared about getting stitches" i said. Jungkook held my hand and said everything will be alright and he'll stay with me the whole time. The nurse returned and said she was ready. I nodded and she gave me the gas and air. I was breathing in the gas and air quite quickly as i was really scared now. The nurse told me to try and calm down and that everything will be fine. Jungkook stood up and held my hand letting me see his face. "Don't worry Jimin, I'm here for you" he said smiling at me. I smiled nervously back to him. I started calming down now and breathed in the gas and air normally without panicking that much.

After a minute or 2 the nurse spoke "Jimin that's it all done now. You can sit up now if you want" i was shocked that it was done and didn't hurt at all really just a tiny bit. She told me that i could go home now but i have to rest for a few days. I said thank you and then we left the hospital. We got into the car and drove to the dorm. When we arrived at the dorm and opened the front door, i was greeted by the other members asking lots of questions. "Jimin will talk about it later cause he needs some rest" Namjoon said and took me to my room. I went into my room with Namjoon and sat down on my bed. "I'll get your pjs for you" said Namjoon getting my pjs out and sitting them on my bed then leaving to give me some privacy. I changed into them and put the light off then got into bed and fell asleep.

The next day i got to tell all the members what happened. The were all glad that it wasn't anything serious. We had a few relaxing days after the accident and then everything was back to normal.

————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed. Requests are open.