Jin Broken Arm (Part 2)

*Taehyung's POV*

When i was done telling the members what happened Jungkook spoke "Can we go and see him?" I nodded and we went to the car and drove to the hospital. We went to the A&E Department and looked around for Namjoon and Jin but we couldn't see them anywhere. We went over to the receptionist and asked where Jin was. "He is in room 6 which is just through those doors and on your right" she said and pointed to the doors next to us.

We went through the doors and found room 6. We went in and saw Namjoon and Suga sitting next to Jin who had a cast on his arm and was hooked up to a few machines. Namjoon and Suga noticed us and told us to come over. We went over beisde Jin's Bedside. Namjoon told us everything that the doctors said to them. "The doctors sajd that Jin had broken his radius and that he fell unconscious because of them pain and nothing else luckily".

*Nobody's POV*

We were happy that it wasn't anything serious. Suddenly Jin started opening his eyes. "Are you alright Jin?" Said Jimin. Jin looked at Jimin and nodded. He sat himself up fully awake now. "What happened, Why am i in hospital?" He said looking at the members. "You don't remember?" Namjoon said and Jin nodded. "We were riding our bikes and you hit a stone and fell. There was blood everywhere and then you fell unconscious" Said Taehyung. Jin looked at his arm and saw a cast on it "Ohhh I remember now" said Jin.

A doctor suddenly came into our room "Hey Jin how are you feeling? Are you in any pain at the moment" the doctor said. "I'm not in any pain right now it's just the cast that feels weird on my arm" said Jin. "That's what most patients say but don't worry you'll only be wearing it for a few weeks and you'll be used to it by then" the doctor said. Jin nodded and the doctor left. We stayed with Jin for a few more hours and then left him to let him sleep.

*2 Days Later*

Jin was being discharged from the hospital and would finally be coming home with us. When we got home Jin went laid down on the sofa and fell asleep. We all went to our rooms and left Jin alone to sleep.

After a few weeks Jin finally got his cast off and he was fine after that. Hope You Enjoyed Jin Broken Arm 💜