Sope Overworked

Request from anonymous user

*Jin's POV*

I was getting fed up now. Suga never came out of his office as he was always writing lyrics for new songs. When i asked him to come out he usually tells me that he's not finished yet and will be done later. It's the same with Hobi, he never comes out of the dance studio. He always fells like he's messed up the dance. I've asked him to come back to the dorm but he says he will once he's happy with the dance. I've basically given up at this point. I decided to go one more time to ask then to stop.

I went to Suga's office and saw him still writing lyrics. He turned round to see who was there "what do you want now. If your asking me to go back to the dorm again then it's a no as i'm not finished yet" he said turning back round to continue. "I knew you would say that. Well i did want you to come back but i knew you would say no" "So why did you come then if you knew i was going to say no" he said not turning round. "It's because I'm worried about you. You haven't been done anything for days now. If you continue this you could end up getting sick" "Don't worry I won't get sick. I'll be fine i swear" he said still not turning round. "Fine but if you do get sick don't come to me for help" i said and left his office.

After that i went to the dance studio where Hobi was still there dancing. He noticed me and stopped dancing "Hey what are you doing here again?" He said coming over to me. "I've come to ask if you'd come back to the dorm please" i said. "Jin we've already been through this. I told you that I'll go back to the dorm when I've nailed that dance move" he said. "Fine but don't come to me for help if you hurt yourself alright" i said and he nodded. I walked over to the exit and left.

*3 days later*

It has been 3 days and they still haven't came back to the dorm yet. Me and the other members decided to stay in the dorm all day as they couldn't be bothered doing anything today. We all sat in the living room and watched tv. Ten minutes after turning the tv on my phone vibrated. I took it out my pocket and saw a text from Suga.

Suga😴: Hey Jin. I know you're going to be annoyed at me but can you come and help me. Basically when i woke up this morning i felt terrible. I didn't feel well enough to write any lyrics. I decided to sleep for a bit longer. I got woken up to my phone ringing. I picked up my phone off the table and saw it was Jhope. I answered it and he said he needs me to come over and help him as he's fallen and hurt his ankle pretty badly. I didn't want to at first as i felt terrible but i didn't want to leave him so i got a bus to the studio as i don't have a car and went inside. I saw Jhope sitting on the floor. I could tell he was in lots of pain. I asked him what happened and he said he thinks he's sprained his ankle. At the point i felt worse than before. I felt myself getting really dizzy then i passed out. I woke up and saw that i was lying on the floor next to Jhope. When he noticed i was awake he told me to phone you. I didn't want to phone so i just texted you instead. I am really sorry for ignoring you a few days ago and Jhope is as well. Please can you come and get us. Btw Jhope helped me type this as i still feel a bit dizzy lol.

When i was done reading the text i was really annoyed at them for ignoring me. I told the members what Yoongi's message had said and they were annoyed as well. "I'm annoyed at what they've done but i feel bad leaving them alone" said Jungkook. "Same" said the other members. "Me and Namjoon will go and get them. You's stay here and we'll be back shortly" i said and they all nodded there heads. Me and Namjoon got into the van and drove off to get them. When we arrived we went inside the dance studio. We saw Yoongi lying down on the floor looking really pale and Jhope was sitting on the floor next to him, holding his hand. Jhope noticed us walking in "I'm so glad your here. We are so sorry for what we did" he said "Don't worry about it. The main thing is to get you two better" said Namjoon. Namjoon went to the medical room in the studio to get a wheelchair for Jhope so i was left alone with them. "We are so sorry Jin for ignoring you. We should of realised that this was gonna happen" said Hobi. "I am annoyed at you's for ignoring me but I'll forgive you" i said and Jhope smiled. "Are you alright Yoongi?" I said. "I feel really dizzy right now. I keep feeling like I'm gonna pass out again" he said.

Namjoon came back through with the wheelchair. "Namjoon, we will have to take Jhope in the wheelchair to the van then get Yoongi as he's still really dizzy" i said and he nodded. We helped Jhope into the wheelchair and Namjoon wheeled him outside to the van. "I'll be back in a minute Yoongi alright?" I said and he said yes. I ran outside to help Namjoon get Jhope into the van. When he was in we rushed back inside to get Yoongi. We saw that his eyes were closed "Yoongi are you alright? Did you pass out again" i said shaking him gently. He opened his eyes "No i was just resting" he said. We lifted him into the wheelchair "Ugh i feel worse now that I'm off the floor" he said. We wheeled him out to the van and lifted him into it. "I feel sick" he said and put a hand over his mouth starting to gag. Namjoon rushed to the front passenger seat and got a sick bag. He ran back round to Yoongi's door and gave him it just in time. He removed his hand and started being sick quite violently. When he was done we headed off back to the dorm. When we arrived Namjoon went inside to get the others to help Jhope and Yoongi get inside. They came out with Namjoon and lifted them inside. They were both carried into there bedrooms to rest. I put a bandage round Jhope's foot and let him rest. Suga fell asleep as soon as he was put down onto the bed.

*A few days later*

Suga was feeling much better. He only went to his office twice a week to write lyrics and the other days he would relax with the other members. Jhope went to get his ankle checked. It was only a sprained ankle they said and would heal quickly. He had to take a few weeks off of dancing to heal. After a few weeks Jhope was back in the studio dancing again but only twice a week as well.
——————————————————————
I made it quite long as my others are kinda short
Hope you enjoyed.
Requests are open 💜