J-Hope - Heart Attack

*J-Hopes POV*

I was in the studio, writing lyrics for future music. I had been writing lyrics for two hours already and hadn't planned to stop anytime soon. I heard a knock on my door and it made me jump. The door opened and Suga walked in with some food and drinks."The other members told me to bring you some food". He passed me over the food and i started to eat. Suga started to leave the room "Yoongi, can you stay with me while i eat?" I said and he nodded and pulled a chair over to sit next to me.

Once i had finished eating we chatted for awhile. I started to feel a bit of chest pain but i tried to ignore it. The pain started to get worse and i started to get lightheaded. "You alright?" Said Suga looking a bit concerned at my condition. "Not really. I'm feeling a bit lightheaded and my chest hurts" i said. "Should i get help" "Yes" i said and he ran to get some help. I tried standing up to get a more comfortable seat on my sofa but i nearly collapsed because of that.

The pain in my chest was getting really bad now. It felt like i was crushed back a heavy object. I held my chest tightly as the pain kept getting worse. Suga came back through with Jin behind him. "What's hurting the most" Jin said and i pointed to the left center of my chest. "I think he is having a heart attack. Call 999 now" said Jin as he started to try and calm me down. Suga called 999 as fast as he could. Jin started to try and comfort me but it wasn't helping. "Don't worry J-Hope you'll be fine" he said.

An ambulance arrived 5 minutes later and took J-Hope and Jin away to the hospital. The other members were shocked at what happened. Jungkook was so worried that he started to cry. Jimin went over to hug the crying maknae and the others stood there is silence. Jin told them to stay at the studio until he called them.

*Namjoon's POV*

About 30 minutes later my phone started to ring and i picked it up immediately.

Namjoon: Hello. Is J-Hope alright?
Jin: He's just went into surgery now. They said he should be fine.
Namjoon: Thank goodness for that. I better tell the others.
Jin: I'll text you when he's out of surgery.
Namjoon: Okay bye
Jin: Bye

I ended the phone call and told the members about what was happening. They were happy about the news but still a bit worried incase something happened during surgery. We now have to wait until J-Hope is out of surgery to see what's happening.

*3hrs & 30mins later*

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Jin. It read the following:

"Hey guys. J-Hope is now out of surgery and is resting. The doctors said that the surgery was a success. He will be staying here for a few days and should be back to normal soon. The doctors told me that he needs to rest so I'm coming back to the studio the now and we can go a visit him tomorrow morning. See you soon."

I read the text out to the members and they were happy about the news. The hospital is only a ten minute drive so Jin wouldn't be that long. When he arrived he told us what happened when they arrived and what the doctors said. It was 23:37pm so we decided to go to sleep so we could visit J-Hope quicker. We all got into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up at 9:00am and went to the living room. I saw Jimin, Suga, and a tired looking Taehyung next to them. "Why do you look so tired" i asked Tae. "I couldn't sleep that well cause i was worrying about J-Hope the whole night. I know he is alright but i still kept worrying about him" he said. "Don't worry he's fine" i said and went to get breakfast. We waited for all the other members to wake up and then we drove to the hospital.

We went up to the ward that J-Hope was in and went into his room. We saw him in the bed with tube up his nose to help him breath until he can on his own. The doctor came into his room to check how he was doing. He told us he was going to wake him up to see if he needed the breathing tube anymore. He woke him up and he seemed fine so he removed his breathing tube then left us to talk to him. He was happy to see us. "Hey guys" he said with a smile on his face. We all talked to him for half an hour then we decided to leave him so he could rest. We went to our dorm and we watched tv and chatted until we went to bed.

A few days later, J-Hope was discharged from the hospital and could go home. We drove to the hospital in the afternoon and took him home. He went straight to his shared room to sleep. We stayed in the living room until he woke up. He woke up three hours later and we talked for a few hours then went to bed.

*Nobody's POV*

J-Hope had to stay and home and recover for six weeks. He was upset that he couldn't do the concerts but he knew he had to rest. Once he was fully recovered he was back to his normal silly self.
————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed.
Requests are open.
💜💜