Jikook Lost Voice

Request from anonymous user

*Nobody's POV*

All of the members were working hard on there new album. They were all really happy when they had finished it and was ready to show it to the fans. The fans all loved it so much. When the concert that they were going to be singing there new songs in was coming up all the members were getting excited. All the members were working hard but Jungkook and Jimin were working the hardest on the high notes. They wanted it to be better than the original. They practiced day and night until it was perfect. They always practiced together to give each other feedback.

On the day of the concert Jungkook and Jimin suddenly realised something. There voices had gone. They tried singing but nothing came out. They both started getting worried. Jungkook grabbed his phone out of his pocket and texted the other members.

Kookie🐰: Guys my voice is gone and so is Jimin's.

Taetae✌🏻: Really?

Kookie🐰: Yea i'm serious 😭

Joonie🐨: You's won't be able to preform unfortunately.

Kookie🐰: but we practiced so hard for today. I don't want all that to go to waste :(

Yoongi😴: Maybe that's why. Cause you practiced a bit to hard.

Joonie🐨: I know you practiced for ages but I'm sorry your gonna have to not sing tonight.

Kookie🐰: 😭😭😭

Jimin🥰: 😔

Joonie🐨: you'll be better in a few days. Don't worry you'll still get to see the fans.

Kookie🐰: yea i suppose

Jin😂: We need to get ready for the concert now.

Everyone: Okay

All the members met up at the concert. The all went over to see if Jungkook and Jimin were alright. All they could do was nod. It was nearly time for the concert. Jungkook and Jimin were writing stuff that they would of said to the fans for the other members to say for them. Then it was time to go onto the stage. The first song they did was Dionysus which was one of the new songs. Jimin and Jungkook practiced hard on this song and were upset while performing it. After a few songs it was time for the members to talk to the fans. When it was Jimin and Jungkook's turn they let Namjoon read it out for them. When the last song came on which was Mikrokosmos Jungkook and Jimin started crying as this was the song they practiced the hardest on. V comforted them both.

When the concert was done Jungkook and Jimin started crying much more than before when they were on stage. They felt like they let down there fans. "Don't worry about it much guys. It's happened to V before as well" said Namjoon. When we were all done getting our makeup removed we went back to the dorm. When we arrived we all went to sleep expect from Jungkook and Jimin who were posting a picture on twitter apologising for tonight. They read the comments and the fans told them that they didn't need to apologise and to just get better instead of worry. That made them happy and they went to sleep in a good mood.

The next morning Jungkook and Jimin's voice was back a bit but not fully yet. After a few days it came back and they got to sing at the second concert and that made them happy.

———————————————————
Hope you enjoyed.
Sorry that's it kinda short
Requests are open as always 💜