Jin Sickness

*Jin's POV*

I woke up nice and early as I usually do. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. None of the members were awake yet as always so I decided to relax for a bit. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on, making sure the volume was low as I did it. It had been an hour and the members still weren't awake yet. This usually happens so I didn't think anything of it. While I was watching tv I started to get a nauseous feeling in my throat but ignored it and just kept watching tv. Half an hour later Jimin came through to the living room. He sat down and rubbed his eyes, still looking quite tired. "Did you sleep well?" I asked "Yeah". "I'll go and get breakfast for you" I said and Jimin nodded his head. I headed to the kitchen and got went to get his breakfast ready.

While I was making Jimin's breakfast, the nauseous feeling came back but worse this time. I started gagging at this point. I turned round to see if Jimin noticed but he didn't luckily. When I couldn't take it any longer I ran to the bathroom next to the living room, closing the bathroom door behind me before being violently sick into the toilet. While being sick, i heard the bathroom door open "Oh my god i forgot to lock the door" i though while still being sick. I felt a hand placed on my back followed by Jimin's voice "It's okay. You'll be fine" he said while rubbing my back.

When i was done he rubbed the sick off my lips with tissue. "When did you start feeling sick" he said. "This morning i started feeling a bit nauseous" i said. "You should of said to me" he said and i lowered my head. "Don't worry. The main thing is getting you better alright. Come on let's get you off the bathroom floor" he said helping me up off the bathroom floor and walking me to my bedroom. Me and Jimin shared a room so we didn't have to tiptoe into the room. He sat me down on the bed and left me. He came back moments later with medicine and water for me. I took the medicine and had some of the water. "I'll leave the water here. You can get some rest. Also don't worry about the others breakfast" he said and closed the door behind him and went back to the living room. After about 10 minutes i finally got to sleep.

When i woke up i felt much better. I looked at my alarm clock and i had only slept for an hour and a half. I went through to the living room and saw the other members watching the tv. Jimin noticed me first and came over to me "are you feeling better. You can go back to sleep if you want as we have had breakfast" he said but i shook my head and said I'm fine. He smiled and we sat down with the other members.

———————————
Hope you enjoyed.
Soz it's quite short but i was really busy so i had to make it short.
Requests are open 💜