Jungkook drowns

Request from anonymous user

*Jungkook's POV*

It was a hot summer day. I was lying down on the grass with my eyes closed relaxing. In the dorms garden we have a swimming pool. I haven't swam since i was a child cause i just don't want to swim. I heard Jin call me inside for dinner. I sat up and opened my eyes. The sun blinded me making me close my eyes again. I stood up and started walking to the back door. My eyes were blurry from the sun so i couldn't see where i was going. I was almost at the house but then i fell into the swimming pool. I started panicking and gasping for air as i started to drown. I tried shouting for help but just couldn't. I couldn't stay up any longer and started going under the water. I then went unconscious.

*Jimin's POV*

I was sitting at the table waiting for my dinner. "Why is Jungkook taking so long to come inside" said Jungkook getting annoyed. Everyone just shrugged. "Should i go and get him?" I said. Jin nodded his head. I stood up and walked over to the back door. I looked over to where Jungkook was before but couldn't see him. "Jungkook Where Are You!" I shouted trying to get his attention. Still he never showed up. I started looking around for him. I looked into the swimming pool and screamed at what i saw. "JUNGKOOK!" I screamed and jumped into the swimming pool. I grabbed him and pulled him out the pool.

He was unconscious when i got him out. "Guys Come Quickly. It's Jungkook!" I shouted. They all ran out and saw Jungkook. "What happened?" Jin said rushing over to him. "I think he drowned" i said crying. V came over and gave me a hug trying to calm me down. Jin bend down and checked if Jungkook was breathing or not. "He's not breathing!" Said Jin starting to panic. Everyone started freaking out at this point. Jin started doing Cpr and giving rescue breaths to Jungkook. Namjoon was calling an ambulance and the others were just standing there worriedly. Jungkook still wasn't wakening up though. Namjoon told them to hurry as Jungkook still wasn't breathing. About 10 minutes later the ambulance finally arrived. They put a mask on Jungkook and put him into the ambulance. Namjoon went with them.

*Nobody's POV*

We all went back into the house speechless. We were all so worried for Jungkook. Jimin was still crying and V was still hugging him. Jin was annoyed at himself as he felt he didn't help Jungkook. Suga and Jhope was shocked. "Should we go to the hospital?" Said V looking at Jin. Jin didn't hear V though as he was shocked the most. V went over to Jin and tapped him. Jin flinched in fear "Jin are you alright?" V asked. Jin nodded to his response. "Let's go and see if Jungkook is alright" Said V. Everyone agreed and walked to the van. V told Suga to drive as Jin was still shocked cause of Jungkook.

When we arrived at the hospital we ran inside and looked for Namjoon. We saw him in the waiting room with his head in his knees. We ran over to him and asked what is happening to Jungkook. He lifted his head and we saw that he was crying. "Why are you crying?" Said Jimin getting worried. "It's Jungkook" he said and started crying heavily again. Jimin sat down beside him and hugged him. "What happened to Jungkook?" Said Jimin getting more and more by the minute. "I can't say. Please ask the doctor" he said still crying. We all left him to find a doctor. The doctor took us to a private room. He told us to sit down. "I'm afraid I've got some really bad news' he said. We all started getting worried. "Jungkook unfortunately didn't make it. We tried everything we possibly could. I'm sorry" he said. We all started crying. Jimin fell to the floor in tears. V bent down to hug him while also crying. Jin stood up while crying and ran out the room. Suga who was hugging Jhope while crying noticed him. Suga ran out the room to see where Jin was going. I saw Jin running away in the distance so i followed after him.

"Jin's POV*

When the doctor told us that Jungkook didn't make it i went frozen. I started crying heavily blaming myself for everything. I stood up and ran out the room to get outside the hospital. I started running towards a river that was near the hospital. I started hearing voices in my head blaming me for what happened. I started running faster and faster to the river. When I got there I looked down at the river. I didn't want to live anymore. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turned round and saw Suga.

*Suga's POV*

I followed Jin to wherever he was going. I stopped and saw Jin standing right next to a river. I started panicking thinking he was gonna jump into the river. I started walking towards him. He turned round and saw me. He had tears running down his face.

Jin - "What are you doing here?"

Suga - "I should probably ask you that question as well"

Jin - "I'm not doing anything"

Suga - "Jin I know your upset but please don't do anything stupid"

Jin - "it was my fault for what happened today"

Suga - "How?"

Jin - "if I went outside to get Jungkook for dinner instead of call him from inside this wouldn't of happened and also If I did the Cpr right he probably would of survived"

Suga - "Jin. None of this is your fault. Even if you were a doctor and did Cpr on him he still wouldn't of made it"

Jin - "Really?"

Suga - "Yes. Don't worry about it as it wasn't your fault"

Jin ran over to me crying and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. We hugged each other for about 2 minutes then decided to go back to the hospital. We saw the others with Namjoon still crying. We sat down and cried with them.

After awhile we decided to go back home. Namjoon driver us back home. When we got back we all went to the living room and sat down on the sofas.

Jin wasn't panicking as much now but was still really upset about Jungkook. Namjoon, Jhope and I were also really upset about him. Jimin and V who were really close to Jungkook cried for days after but started calming down a bit after a few weeks.
-------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it.
Sorry if it's quite sad x
Requests are open