6 - Is This It?

Your POV

It's been 2 weeks since the last 4 episodes air, I am now sitting on my swivel chair inside my studio, twirling my pen using my fingers. The crumbled sheets inside my studio became the proof of my struggles the past 2 weeks to forget her and moving on.

"Good morn- Oh my God, Y/n what happened?!" I heard Teddy's voice. I turn to look at him with dark circle around my eyes. He sighs and put the coffees down on the table. "Did you stay up late again?" I nodded and stood up.

"Here," I said, giving the headphone to him as I went to the recording room. I put the headphone on and looked at him. He was crossing his arms, looking at me. He mouthed a 'no'. "Come on, let's record this," I said to him as I rolled my eyes. He pressed a button and his voice was heard in the recording room.

"Y/n, listen... You're tired, take a rest. I don't want to see you exhausted tonight. You have a music show to attend!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes again and sigh. I left the recording room and went back to take my hoodie on the swivel chair beside Teddy. "Sorry dude..." He said, tapping my shoulder. I stopped for a moment and shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

I left my studio and walked around the company aimlessly, not until I bumped into my senior, Rosé. "Oh, hello sunbaenim," I bowed to her and gave a weak smile to her. She smiled back at me, "is there anything wrong Y/n ssi?" She asked me while examining my face.

I shake my head and gave a weak smile to her again. "No sunbaenim... Nothing is wrong," I lied and tried to walk away from her. "I'm not sure if anyone has said this to you before but you're so bad at lying," she said in full English, her aussie accent coming out.

I turn to face her, "people do say that, but not as straightforward as you did," I replied in English as well. She smiled and went to me, "then tell me what's wrong," she said.

And that folks, is how I end up telling her everything, from Nayeon and Jimin to every single problems I'm facing. Without warning, she pulled me for a hug. It was warm. "Don't worry Y/n, everything will be alright..." Her voice soothes me. If it wasn't because of her question, I might not notice that I've been crying. "Hey, you okay? You've been crying for a while now..." She said and I wiped my tears.

"Yeah, I'm alright... Just, your hug feels so warm," I smiled and chuckled at my own statement. She chuckled as well.

°Time Skip uwu°

I took a deep breath as I wait for my turn in the backstage. As TWICE has just finish their performance for 'Fancy'. As I walk past them to the stage, Nayeon's eyes met mine but I ignored her as if she doesn't exist. "That's a good performance bunny!" I heard Jimin's voice complimenting her but I ignore it.

Jihyo POV

I turn to look at Y/n who was getting ready to go on stage. "Thanks oppa," Nayeon smiled at Jimin and I look at them, sighing. I went to the big screen backstage and watched Y/n perform.

Nayeon joined me shortly after that. She had her arms crossed as she watch him attentively with a diva expression. I shake my head and return to watching Y/n's performance.

3rd Person POV

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin were sitting in silence. "What do we do now?" Jin asked, leaning against the sofa. They're currently discussing on how to make Nayeon and Y/n reconcile with each other. Namjoon, Hoseok, Suga and Taehyung decided not to join in the drama starring Y/n and Nayeon.

"I'll talk to Y/n..." Jimin sighs. Jungkook nodded, "I will talk to Nayeon," he said meanwhile Jin was crossing his arms. He was serious for once. "I'll ask TWICE members to help us," he stood up and went to TWICE's changing room. The TWICE members were so loud that it could be heard from outside. Just when Jin was about to open the door, it was burst open and Tzuyu ran towards his direction, bumping into him.

------

"I ain't joining this drama," Tzuyu said when she heard Jin's statement. "Me neither..." Chaeyoung shake her head.

"The rest?" Momo, Jeongyeon and Sana shake their head as well. "I will help," Dahyun said, "me too," Mina smiled. "Me three," Jihyo, who has just entered the changing room joined in.

Jungkook went to Nayeon who was watching AteeZ performing. "Nayeon, we need to talk," he said to her.

"If it's about Y/n, then get lost" she said not looking at Jungkook. Jungkook sighs and cleared his throat.

"Y/n was the one who supposed to say this, but here we go... Nayeon, you're the most stupid girl there is. You choose Jimin hyung over Y/n who truly love you..." By this time, he already had her attention to him. "He's been hiding his feelings for you because he's afraid of you rejecting him. He let himself being sad just so you could be happy..." Nayeon shushed him and snorted.

"Do you think he really love me? What if he's lying?" She asked him.

Jungkook sighs, "I'm not the one to prove whether he is sincere or not but one thing for sure... He loves you, Nayeon," he said before leaving her.

Just when Y/n got off the stage, Jimin approached him. "What?" Y/n asked in a monotone voice. Jimin sighs and rubbed his nape. "Look Y/n/n... I'm sorry..." He said to Y/n. Y/n raised a brow.

"Why?" He asked Jimin.

"For accepting Nayeon's confession," Jimin looked down. "Why would you be sorry for that?" Y/n asked again. "You don't have to be sorry for accepting someone's confession," he added.

Jimin sighs and tap his shoulder. "You deserve her dude. I don't deserve her," he said to Y/n. Y/n scoffed, "so what? You're going to end your relationship here?" He asked Jimin, shrugging his hand off his shoulder. Jimin shrugged, "I guess," he said.

Y/n scoff and pushed him away, "you can't just stop here! It's barely a month! If you're breaking up with her because you're sorry for me, then don't!" He said and walk away. He wiped his tears that were starting to form. He saw Nayeon who was watching him doing so as she tried to approach him. "Stop there." He sternly said to her. Nayeon obeyed.

Y/n looked at her, "sorry for what I did a few weeks ago..." He said and walked away from her. Just then, 4 people blocked him, "Hi! I'm God Jihyo and I'm here to cheer you up! And I'm your cute penguin, Mina! Don't forget your special dubu, Dahyun! And Mr Worldwide Handsome." Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Jin said to him, making Y/n smiled.

"Thanks..." He said softly as he pinch Jihyo's cheeks. A faint blush were visible on Jihyo's cheeks.

°A week later°

"I don't think I can continue this show..." Y/n said to the producer.

"We'll work something out..." The producer said as he left Y/n inside his office.

"Nayeon, I heard that you and Y/n is not in a good term lately... What happen?" JYP asked Nayeon. Nayeon shrugged.

"I don't know..." She said.

"Are you going to continue the show with him?"