29 - She Is Back

Author Point of View

The new episode of WGM started with you waiting for Nayeon at the airport. You had received a call from their manager a few days ago that Nayeon had woke up and was looking for you which indicated that she was doing quite fine.

"I can't believe I have to wear these lousy clothes," You mumbled to yourself as you hid among the crowds that were waiting for Nayeon and her members' arrival. One of the reasons why you were asked to wear lousy clothes was in order to prevent any possible assault by the so-called fans.

The loud cheering by the crowds around you indicated that Nayeon and her members had arrived as staff took you to their van. You had planned this with their manager as well as the director and they agreed with your plan.

You sat at the very back while waiting for the girls to get on the van and after waiting for around fifteen minutes the first member which was Mina got onto the car and sat beside you. She didn't notice you who were sitting beside her until you shift your position.

You showed your face to her and told her to be quiet in which she replied by nodding—she tried her best to contain her laughter as you looked around outside anxiously.

Weirdly enough—nobody seems to notice you at the back even after the other eight members were on board. They were busy talking to each other and Nayeon happened to sit right in front of you. You looked over at Mina who has this huge grin on her face as she pointed at Nayeon.

You took the lousy clothes off, leaving you in a white t-shirt and black pants and even after your struggles to take the lousy clothes off, nobody—except for Mina and now Jeongyeon who happened to be talking to Mina just now noticed you there.

You smiled playfully as you started the first step in your plan. You tapped on Nayeon's shoulder and looked over at Mina who was waiting for Nayeon's reaction. "Mina ya, don't disturb me."

You tried your best to contain your laughter before tapping on her shoulder again. "Mina—do that one more time. I dare you." She grumbled and you tapped her shoulder again.

"I told you not to—"

She stopped when she saw you smiling at her. "Hey~" You waved at her and she turned in front, gulping and blushing.

"Y-Y/n is that really you?" She asked and turned around, still seeing you smiling at her. She rubbed her eyes and stared at you for a good five seconds before smiling widely. "It's really you!"

You shrugged and chuckled softly at her reaction. "It's me," You said as the van stopped. The girls looked at each other in confusion as to why the car stopped in the middle of nowhere.

"Girls, it seems like we have too much passengers inside the van so..."

Tzuyu who happened to sit next to Jeongyeon looked at you and then at Nayeon. "The two of you, get off." She said to you and Nayeon and you laughed at your girlfriend's reaction. "How dare you—"

"Listen to me you peasant," Tzuyu said, playfully glaring at Nayeon and you sighed softly. "Okay—we're getting off," You said and slid past Mina and Jeongyeon before opening the van's door. You got off the van and waited for Nayeon while crossing your arms.

"See you at the dorm~!" Tzuyu peek her head out on the window while waving at Nayeon as they drive away. You both stared at each other before smiling. "Hey," You patted her head and she walked closer to you.

"Hey," She replied and gave you a hug. You hugged her as well and sighed happily while enjoying her presence around you. A few minutes after that, the car for the WGM show appeared and stopped in front of the two of you as you and Nayeon exchanged look with each other before walking towards the car.

"Have you ever wondered why we were dropped off there?" You asked Nayeon when the two of you were inside the car. She looked at you and shrugged, "Because it's full?"

You just smiled and waited for her to realize it. Her eyes widen not long after you asked the question and she immediately smacked your shoulder. "It's your plan, isn't it?"

[A/N: So like... the first chapter for the Mina x Reader book is ready to go. I just need you guys' answer on when I should publish it.]

"Hey boy! Look, I'm gonna make this simple for you. You got two choices... Yes or Yes?"

- Myoui Mina our lovely Penguin