15 - Necklace

Your POV

I watched as Nayeon follows Tzuyu to the restaurant she was talking about. I smiled and walked the opposite direction towards the escalator. I looked around—trying to find the shop I was planning on visiting. After arriving on the second floor, I started to wander around, not finding the shop even after almost 15 minutes. I sighed and decided to ask the people around.

After asking about 9 people, I finally managed to find the shop. I smiled and walked towards it, looking around. "How am I help you today, sir?" one of the workers greeted me. I smiled and explained that I'm buying something for my girlfriend. The worker nodded and led me to the counter, taking a necklace out of the box. I listened to the worker's explanation while constantly looking at the necklace.

Nayeon POV

After a while, Y/n arrived at the restaurant we were currently at. Momo was busy eating her jokbal meanwhile Jihyo were complaining on how much Momo has eaten at the restaurant. Tzuyu and the rest of the girls were busy talking with each other.

"What took you so long?" I whined, looking at Y/n who was smiling widely while sitting beside me. The other girls turned their attention to me while smirking. "What?" I asked them and they laughed at me. Y/n took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Sorry Nay... I got something to buy just now," he explained, placing a soft kiss on my cheeks. It caused me to blush as the other girls were there with us. "H-hey... the others are watching..." I said, looking down while trying to hide my blush.

Jihyo POV

I watched them and I admit, I do feel a bit jealous by their interaction. I turned to look at Momo and she was looking at me with a pout. "What is it?" I asked her. She pointed at her pout while making a cute face. I looked around before kissing her pout. She smiled and kissed my cheeks afterwards. I sighed, shaking my head while smiling at Momo.

Thankfully, a few minutes after that Momo were finally full. After paying for the foods, all of us started to explore the mall. We were divided into two groups; the first group were Nayeon, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu, and Sana. On the second group were me, Y/n, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jeongyeon. We went to the second floor where the bookshop was at. Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jeongyeon entered ahead of us and I stopped, looking at Y/n as he was taller than me.

"So um..."

"So, you're with Momo?" he asked before chuckling. "I never expected you guys to be together but hey! I ship it!" he added while smiling. Dammit! Even now his smile would still make me nervous. We stood there in silence as we were not that interested to enter the bookshop.

Author POV

As they were standing there, someone approached with a cart with boxes piled up quite tall. "Coming through!" the person said as he was in a rush and the boxes seems like it would fall anytime soon. The boxes fell and almost hit Jihyo. "Watch out," Y/n said, pulling Jihyo close.

The sudden hug made Jihyo felt shocked and shy at the same time. She was so nervous. No... not this feeling again! Jihyo thought as Y/n slowly pulled away from the hug. "S-sorry for that..." Y/n chuckled and looked at Jihyo. She shook her head and smiled, "It's fine," she said.

Meanwhile Nayeon's group were in a stuffed toy shop. "Nayeon unnie, look! This remind me of you!" Tzuyu smile as Nayeon walked to her, seeing her holding a bunny plushie. "And this one looks like you!" Sana said and the others looking at Sana who was holding a Yoda plushie. They laughed as soon as Tzuyu reacted since her reaction was so cute.

Your POV

"I had so much fun today... thanks Y/n," Nayeon said to me and kissed my cheeks. We were currently in front of her dorm, it wasn't that long since we went home. "Good night..." she said before opening the door. Only then did I remember that I have something to give her.

"Nayeon, wait—" I said, grabbing her hand. She looked at me while smiling, "yes?"

"I uh... got something to give you," I said, taking the necklace I bought out from its box and showed it to her, "I hope you like it," I said, putting it on her.

"Are you kidding me? I love it!" she exclaimed and hugged me tightly before placing a kiss on my cheeks. "Thank you!" she said and I nodded, smiling and feeling proud of myself for buying something she would appreciate.