8 - Reconcile?

Your POV

I walked around the company, trying to find some inspiration for my new album. I had my notebook on my left hand and a black pen on the others. I groaned and decided to return to my studio.

When I entered the studio, a smile automatically formed on my lips as I saw a cup of coffee and some biscuits on the table. I went to inspect it and saw a small cute note sticked on the cup. I took it and read it.

'Don't stress yourself too much, okay Y/n? Make sure to take some rest as well! Fighting! ^^

- N'

Okay, I gotta admit, Nayeon is quite cute like this. I found myself smiling while folding the note, putting it inside my wallet. I took a sip of the coffee and closed my eyes, enjoying the taste.

Nayeon POV

I watched Y/n through the crack on the door and smiled when I saw him enjoying the coffee I bought for him.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice behind me and gasped when I saw Raehyun. "Oh... Hi there," I bowed at her. "What are you doing here?" He asked me and I told him to be quiet. He nodded and leaned closer, whispering to me the same question.

"I'm..." Before I could finish my words, Y/n pulled me inside his office. "oh hey Y/n-" Y/n closed the door before Raehyun could say anything else. I turn to face Y/n nervously. He had this serious expression on his face.

"H-hey there..." I look down, scratching my nape. I felt a hand ruffling my hair and looked at him. "Huh?" I was confused. He form a small smile while looking at me. "thanks for the coffee," he said. I felt my face starting to get red upon seeing his smile.

"What are you doing here anyways?" He asked me, crossing his arms. I looked around me, "just paying a visit," I shrugged and smiled at him. He nodded and pulled me to his swivel chair. "Sit," he said to me and I obeyed like a little puppy. He left his studio and it was quiet in his studio. I swirl around using the swivel chair and checked his worktable. He sure is busy. There were papers everywhere.

I heard the door click and assumed it was Y/n but it turns out to be Teddy. "Oh hi there," I stood up and bowed at him. He smiled and bowed as well. "I can't believe you get to sit on his swivel chair," he exclaimed while shaking his head. I raised my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"Not everyone get to sit there. The only known people was Y/n himself, the CEO and if you're included, then only the 3 of you," he pointed at me before continuing, "this mean you're special to him," he smiled. I stared at him, not able to process what he just said to me. "I am... I am special?" I blinked a few times. Teddy crossed his arms and nodded.

"Stop with your nonsense already hyung," Y/n who has just entered the studio said before smacking Teddy's head. "It's true tho" Teddy scoffed and rubbed the spot where he was smacked on. I smiled as Y/n approached me. He handed me a cup of coffee. "Thanks..." I said while smiling, cupping the cup with both of my hands. I stared at Y/n as he take his sweater off, leaving him in his plain white top.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Y/n asked him as he turn the speaker on. "I'm here to talk about your upcoming album," the latter said to Y/n. "What's with it?"

Teddy went to the table beside me and put his laptop on the table, turning it on and opening a file. "How does this sound to you?" He asked, playing and instrumental music. Y/n listened for a while, bobbing his head back and forth following the rhythm if the music. "Sounds good," he said and turn to look at Teddy. Teddy smiled, "I knew it dude! You have good taste in music," he said.

It was as if I didn't exist at the moment. They keep talking about the album that I became sleepy a few minutes into the talk.

Your POV

As we were talking, I noticed that Nayeon was asleep. I looked at Teddy and told him we should discuss further later on. Teddy nodded and left my studio. After making sure that Teddy was gone, I pulled a chair beside Nayeon and took the cup away from her hands. She mumbled something in her sleep and I couldn't help but to smile at her.

I put the cup on the table and wake her up softly, "Nayeon ah, wake up," I shook her body softly and she slowly woke up. "Let's get some fresh air," I said to her and stood up, offering my hand to her.

>>><<<

We walked around the park somewhere nearby in silence. Out of sudden, she hugged me, leaving me speechless. "You're warm..." She mumbled. My hands automatically wrapped around her waist as I smiled softly. "Won't Jimin get jealous?" I asked her and she looked at me, pouting.

"No he won't," she said. "If you say so," I chuckled softly and pinched her cheeks. "Where did that Nayeon that slapped me went?" I teased her.

"I don't know," she stuck out her tongue and broke the hug, running away from me. "Hey stop!" I chased after her.

Raehyun POV

"What are we doing here?" Rosé asked me as I watch Nayeon and Y/n at the park from the café a few meters away from the park. It's such a small world. I shake my head and chuckled. "Do you hear me?" Rosé pinched my cheeks and pouted.

"Yes I do. And we're here because we're on a date," I pinched her cheeks as well.

[A/N: What am I doing with my life? 😂😂 Hope you guys like this chap! Vote and comment guys!]

»COMPLETED« 우리 결혼 했어요 (We Got Married) - Nayeon x Male Reader [TWICE ff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें