19 - Minecraft

Your Point of View

My inner child led me and Nayeon to the game store. Back when I was a kid, I would always take a chance to sneak out of my mother's watch to go to the game store—I wouldn't buy anything but I somehow can relate to the people who went there.

"What exactly are we doing here?" I turned my attention towards the two very familiar girls—Jeongyeon and Mina.

"Mina? Jeongyeon...?" I called them and took Nayeon towards them, smiling widely but the same couldn't be said with Nayeon.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked them almost like she wasn't expecting them. When we got here, the eight girls were together with her almost as if they were sending off their daughter that was about to go overseas to study.

What happened next was quite unexpected honestly. The four of us reunited with the rest of the girls and I found out that they were here to 'watch' over us in which... I highly doubt so. I mean, Tzuyu made it clear that they were there to spend their free times and to try out every single street food that was sold there.

We ended up dividing into two teams with five people in each group like before. However, there were a few changes—Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and I were in the same team while the rest of the girls were in Jihyo's group.

The five of us were at a library/café. "So, what were you guys doing at the game store?" I started as I cross my legs and looked at the two girls who were in front of me. Nayeon, who was sitting beside me were busy eating her cakes. Yes, plural. We ended up ordering more than two types of cakes because of her appetite.

"Well, we were just browsing and Mina said she was looking for some merchandise of a game—Minecraft...? I don't know." Jeongyeon shrugged and ate her ice cream.

"Wait, you play Minecraft?" My eyes widen as I look at Mina who was smiling while checking through her phone. Then she put her phone away when she heard my question. Her smile grew wider while answering.

"Yes! I play Minecraft!" She said enthusiastically. We ended up talking about the game longer than I expected it to be.

"Okay—tell me one thing that you don't like about the game," She said and crossed her arms.

I believe that my answer would be agreed on by most of the Minecrafter since this update came. "The Combat Update in v1.9 but like, I like it but the only thing that I kind feel dissatisfied with was the attack cooldown," I stated and she nodded in agreement.

"True true... I like that they added Elytra, Shield and Beetroot into the games that used to be an exclusive in Pocket Edition but the cool down is quite annoying when fighting the hostile mobs," Mina replied before chuckling softly.

The whole conversation led up to a certain point where you ended up arguing with her about which one was better to tame—the dog or the fox. With you being on the dog's side and her being on the fox's side.

"Jeongyeon, Nayeon—which side are you on?"

[Time Skip]

"Seriously? Fox?" I asked, looking at Nayeon as we walk along the empty jogging track at a nearby park.

"What? They are cute!" She whined and looked at me with the pout—the death of me.

"No—don't do that," I shook my head and tried my best to avoid seeing her cute pout but it seems to fail as I ended up looking at her. "Urgh—screw it!" I groaned and pulled her for a kiss.

Jihyo Point of View

I scooped Momo from the couch and took her to our room as I gently put her down on the bed, patting her head gently while smiling. "I love you," She said in Japanese and my smile grew wider—knowing that she love me.

"I love you too," I answered her in Korean and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Honestly, before having a crush on Y/n, I used to have a slight crush on Momo—but at that time, I always convince myself to be straight that there is no way in the actual world I would have feelings for a girl. Well—Momo proved me wrong as we are now dating and honestly, I think I'm gay but only for her.

"Tell me," I said, trying to get her attention after snapping out of my thought. She looked at me and hummed, raising her brows.

"How long have you been having feelings for me?" I asked, lying beside her and running my fingers along her perfectly dyed blonde hair. She smiled and turned towards me, "ever since... predebut," I was rather shocked to hear her answer.

I have been remaining oblivious for THAT long? I couldn't help but to tear up. "Oh Momo..." I sobbed and hugged her before giving her a very passionate kissing.

Sana Point of View

Tzuyu and I smiled as we slowly close the door of their room before we went to our own. "Tzu," I tapped her shoulder shyly—trying to gain her attention.

She turned towards me with big eyes and smiled, "yes?"

"Umm..."

"If you want to ask me the same thing Jihyo asked Momo, then forget it. I ain't answering," Tzuyu turned around and got ready to sleep.

"But—"

"Be quiet, peasant."