Special Chapter - Return of Superman

[A/N: I tried making this as entertaining as possible so I hope you guys will like it.]

Your daughter is now three years old while recently, Nayeon gave birth to another baby—a boy in which you named, Y/s/n.

He was a month old when you were casted for the KBS show, Return of Superman where you appear with Y/d/n and showed your daily life as a father when you're not performing on stage.

The reaction from senior K-pop fans as well as new fans were positive and you were glad that they loved how you are in the show.

It was now your third episode as a cast in the show and it started very early in the morning with Y/d/n waking you up.

You felt something moving on the bed before feeling a small hand on your cheek. You smiled, knowing that it was your daughter as she planted kisses all over your face. “Dad... Wake up... It's morning,” She said sleepily before lying down beside you, snuggling closer to your chest while playing with her bunny toy.

You continued to sleep for a few more minutes before finally waking up because of the presence that was snuggling close to you was gone and footsteps reaching for the door was heard.

You stretched on the bed before sitting up, looking at the door where Y/d/n was trying to open the door but was too short to reach for the doorknob. “Baby, what are you doing?” you chuckled sleepily while asking.

Y/d/n turned towards you with a pout, “I want to go outside,” she said in a cute way that was too much for you to handle this early in the morning. You giggled and got off the bed before picking her up.

“Let's go outside then,” you said and kissed your daughter's cheek before opening the door, revealing the living room of your house which has a little piano for Y/d/n near the entrance to the kitchen area, two couches, pictures of you and Nayeon on the wall, perfectly arranged in size order from the smallest on the left to the biggest on the right.

A TV was placed on the wall facing the two couches and the kitchen as well as a treadmill near the kitchen counter. The reason it was put there was for you to give Nayeon a sexy view of you working out while Nayeon cook. She has improved impressively over the course of a year thanks to you spending times at the kitchen with her to make sure her cooking isn't... Bland like how it was back when you and her were in WGM.

“Now wait here while dad wash his face, okay?” you asked, putting your daughter down on the couch while you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Meanwhile in the living room, Y/d/n looked around the room before getting off the couch and making her way towards the camera tent that was set up at the corner of the living room. She looked behind the camera and saw the camerawoman sitting down while smiling at your daughter.

Your daughter smiled back, revealing the dimple on her left cheek and the bunny teeth she inherited from her mother. “Good morning aunty,” y/d/n waved at her and the camerawoman waved back. “What's your name?” your daughter asked her.

“I'm Park Sooyoung,” the camerawoman said while smiling and Y/d/n let out a soft giggling.

“I am Hwang Y/d/n and I'm three years old,” Y/d/n introduced herself while showing four with her fingers when she said she was three. The camerawoman laughed softly while watching your daughter run around the living room before reaching for the jar of snack you guys ate the night before at the coffee table.

She took it to the camerawoman and opened the lid before pulling out biscuits from the jar, “here you go,” she handed it to the camerawoman who took it politely from Y/d/n. “don't tell dad we ate the snack,” she said while smiling at the camerawoman.

A few minutes later, you returned to the living room, not noticing that the jar of snack was gone from the coffee table. “Baby, are you hungry?” you asked, walking into the kitchen area to get ready to prepare breakfast. Y/d/n ran to the kitchen and nodded excitedly while jumping around.

Without wasting any more time, you get right into cooking.

Later...

The day went pretty slow and that afternoon, you found yourself sitting on the couch with Y/d/n on your laps, singing one of your wife's song, More & More which you could say... Wasn't really good but she's your daughter. You can't hurt her feelings.

“Baby, do you miss mom?” you asked, looking down at your daughter. She nodded and continued to sing the song. You sighed softly and called her—after four attempts, she finally picked up the call. You started the conversation by asking if they're busy and ended it with telling her you love her so much and that you can't wait to see her.

“Baby, mom is coming in a few hours with aunt Tzuyu and her friends. Should we get ready to greet them?” you asked and your daughter was immediately energised at the mention of Tzuyu's name. She got off your laps and ran towards the bedroom while saying aunt Tzuyu is coming along the way to the bedroom.

After struggling to get Y/d/n ready which took you an hour, you finally get to take a shower and as soon as you were done, you put on a white shirt with the TWICE logo printed at the front and Nayeon's name at the back and a black jeans to match with Y/d/n's pink shirt with the same printing as yours but with her name at the back as well as a blue pants.

The sound of Sana and Momo's laughter signalled that the chaotic girl group has arrived—and earlier than you expected. You went to the living room and was immediately attacked by a hug from your wife, Nayeon.

“I miss you so much!” she exclaimed and you giggled, hugging back while patting her head. “I miss you so much more,” you replied and pecked her lips.

It was as if you planned it with her, she was wearing a black shirt with your logo printed at the front and your name at the back. She completed it with a blue shorts and by the look on her face, you can tell that they had just finished practicing.

You looked around and saw Jihyo playing with Y/d/n and you waved at Jihyo when she noticed you. She waved back before turning her full attention to your daughter again. Mina on the other hand was rocking Y/s/n gently while singing lullaby on the couch.

You looked around and noticed two of the members weren't present—Jeongyeon and Dahyun. “Babe, where's Jeongyeon and Dahyun?” you asked, looking at your wife. Nayeon crossed her arms and sighed while puffing her cheeks, “They are sick,” she stated and you nodded.

“I hope they get better soon,” you exclaimed before walking towards Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

“What's up?” Tzuyu smiled at you and you snickered, “the roof,” you replied before sitting down beside her. Tzuyu clicked her tongue and punched your shoulder softly, in which the two of you laughed it out.

“Dad, aunty Sana said she's hungry!” Your daughter said and immediately, Sana yelped and shook her head in denial. She kept saying no but her stomach said otherwise.

“Well, I should get to cooking,” you walked towards the kitchen area and put on an apron. Just when you were done putting it on, Nayeon hugged you from behind—not caring the cameras at all, “need help?” she asked.

“Hmm... Yup. If you're willing to,” you joked and earned a smack on your back before Nayeon grabbed another apron that was hanging on the hook attached to the wall.

[A/N: another Return of Superman special chapter coming soon. Enjoy this one!]