Not An Update 2

Hey guys! So... as the title says, this is not a new chapter. Instead, this is more like a... survey(?) so without further ado, let's unveil the cover for the Mina x Reader story!

P/S: It might look bad. I am not a good editor so cut me some slack yeah? Please read until the end.

 I am not a good editor so cut me some slack yeah? Please read until the end

Yes. The title for the Mina x Reader book will be 'Dear Trainer'. Here's the summary of the story;
'___ has been overweight ever since they were in high school. Because of this, other students and even people outside of the school made fun of them for their 'unhygenic' and 'sloppy' appearance. Despite being a target of teasing and bullying, ___ stayed strong. A few years later, ___ has finally reached 23 years old. Alas, the teasing and bullying never stopped even when they worked under a huge company. The bullying and teasing reached a point where ___ had enough of it. They decided that they are a good for nothing and they should just die so they could escape the harsh reality. However, while on their way to an abandoned warehouse to commit suicide, he stumbled upon bunch of gangsters and crackheads (drugs taker. Not the one that joke around). They were beaten up and eventually accepted the fact that they were going to die that day until their unlikely saviour appeared and saved ___. The saviour noticed ___ unhealthy state and offered them to train under the saviour to get back in shape. After six months under the saviour, something unexpected happened which shocked the people around ___ as well as their trainer. But... is that all in the story?'

So yeah... it's lame :\ and I kinda give the story away but scratch that. Even the plot was already cliche.

Ah, there's one more thing. Who do you  guys want to take ___ place? Y/n or Mina and vice versa. Please choose guys. I want my readers to decide some things in the book as well.