17 - Top and Bottom :D

Tzuyu Point of View

I woke up to the sound of squeaking bed and moaning from the room next door. I whined softly and stood up before walking towards the door. "You heard it too?" I turned around while looking at Sana. I nodded. She got off her bed and followed me to check what's going on in the next room.

I pressed my ear against the door, hoping to hear what's going on inside, "oh yeah... M-mommy..." my eyes widen when I heard Momo's voice. "F-faster..." she moaned again and I opened the door as well as turning the lights on. What we saw was unbelievable. They squealed when they saw us and covered their body with the blankets.

Momo and Jihyo were having sexy sexy time with each other. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Seriously?" they looked down and covered their body more. Sana peeked through the door and walked beside me. "Look at these lovebirds," she exclaimed.

"H-hey, leave us alone!" Momo shooed us away from the room and we laughed, going back to our bedroom. After we caught them doing it, there was no more squeaking bed or moaning. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes, trying to go back to sleep. I felt someone getting on the bed together with me.

I opened my eyes and looked to my side—Sana. What does she want? She stared at me with longing eyes—yes it was dark but I can still see her eyes that were staring at me. "What is it?" I asked. She kissed my cheeks and pouts, "maknae... can we do it as well?" she asked me and my eyes immediately went wide.

Nayeon Point of View

"You guys are flying to Japan tomorrow, right?" Y/n asked and I nodded, snuggling closer to him. He chuckled softly as if he's planning something. "What's wrong?" I asked but he shook his head. I cuddled up with him and closed my eyes. I can stay like this whole day because his studio was so comfortable. I looked at the time and realized that it was almost 2 a.m.

"You should go back now... or you'll be late tomorrow," Y/n said to me and I nodded, standing up. I smiled softly at him as he stood up. "I'll take you home," he took my hand and intertwined our hands. I always felt these butterflies in my stomach no matter how small the physical contact we had.

I hugged his arm as we walk to the parking lot.

[~The Next Day~]

We flew to Japan and immediately went to the concert venue. We of course had our rehearsal that same day but somehow, I couldn't focus at all. Is it because I didn't get enough rest? Or is it because I miss Y/n? The first option is quite impossible since I slept the whole journey to the airport, during the flight and again on our journey to the concert venue.

It must be the second reason. "Nayeon ah, pleas focus while we practice," our instructor scolded me and I bowed, apologizing to her. Not long after that, our manager went to the stage and handed my phone over to me. There was an incoming call from Y/n. I smiled widely before answering it.

"Hello?"

"How's the practice going?"

I was quite surprised by the fact that he knew I was practicing.

"Look behind you,"

I did and saw him walking up the stage with a bouquet of roses while walking towards me. He approached me and gave me a hug before ending the call and giving me the bouquet of flower.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he winked at me before answering, "that's a secret."

Mina Point of View

"It hurts... I can't walk properly," said one of the members and I looked at them, shaking my head. "That's why we shouldn't do it last night," the other member sighed. I got curious and approached them, "what did you guys do last night?" I asked them.

Tzuyu was flustered and she immediately looks away. "Uh... yoga..." she answered and I giggled. Why would they do yoga when they know it would hurt them?

(A/N: Who do you think the top and bot are between Sana and Tzuyu as well as Momo and Jihyo?)