33 - Rubik's Cube

"Three episodes to go Y/n..." Nayeon said to me gently and I nodded, putting the bowl of soup on the counter. I never realized that our time in this show is coming to an end—the time I had with Nayeon in this show was probably one of the most unforgettable moments in my whole life. "How do you feel about it?" She asked again and all I could do was to sigh.

"I don't know—I kind of wish that we could be together for more episodes," I told her and smiled, seeing her cheeks getting red. She looked away from me and I chuckled, kissing her temples.

"I-it's not like we can't see each other again after this," she stuttered and I found it cute. Sometimes, she's so confident that I wondered if she ever felt embarrassed about her confidence and sometimes, she's just a shy little bunny—but I like it.

"I know but things will be WAY different in and outside the show," I looked at my bowl before continuing, "Like—we can't show affections like how we used to do in the show," she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"What makes you think that we can't do that?"

"Well, we haven't announced our relationship to the public yet," I explained and she crossed her arms. "What makes you think that we should announce our relationship to show affections?" She asked and I thought about it for a while—she got a point there. That's more of a trivial action to take. I scooped a spoonful of soup and was about to eat.

"Hey, guys! What are you guys talking about?" Momo's loud voice caused me to almost drop the spoon that I was holding.

"Oh hey, Momo what's—holy crap!" I looked at her and almost fell off my chair as she was smiling at me with her face covered in some kind of white mask—I don't know what was on her face. [I'm pretty sure that was called a facial mask.] I put my hand on my chest and tried to calm myself down. "You almost gave me a heart attack," I stated and looked over at Nayeon who was trying to hold her laughter.

Jihyo Point of View

I smiled and watched as Y/n, Momo and Nayeon talked at the dining table. It was a relief that JYP allowed Y/n to visit us at the dorm but somehow when Y/n arrived and Sana and Tzuyu were bickering like five-years-old I was the one who got second-hand embarrassment.

I chuckled and looked down to the Rubik's cube I was holding. I stared at it for a while before looking around me to look for someone who will be able to help me solve it—Mina. "Mina~" I called for her and a few moments later, she responded.

"Yes?"

"Can you come here for a while?" I asked and played with the Rubik's cube while waiting for her.

"Yes, unnie what is it?"

"Can you help me with this cube?" I asked, showing her the Rubik's cube and smiled as she nodded and slowly taking a seat beside me.

Your Point of View

"So... you're planning on proposing on the last episode?" Momo whispered and I nodded, looking around to make sure Nayeon hasn't returned from the toilet.

"I am but I don't know how I'm going to do that. So that's why I need you and the girls' help," I explained and looked towards the toilet, seeing that Nayeon has already come out of it.

"How can we help you?" She asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nayeon asked right before I could respond.

"O-oh, it's nothing. We're just talking about Jihyo, right Momo?" I asked, trying to cover the topic. Nayeon looked at me for a while before finally nodding.

[A/N: Sorry for the late update and also, we're coming to an end on this book—maybe two or three more chapters and we're done! I really hope you guys will give the same love to my other books as you guys did with this book. I will re-publish What's Wrong With My House after this book is done and hopefully, you guys will give it a read as well. :)]

"It's like carbonated water without carbonation."

- Minatozaki Sana