14 - First Date

Your POV

I crossed my arms and gave Teddy an intimidating look. "Do you need anything hyung?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded.

"What is it?"

He went to the table and picked some music sheets. "I'll return them later," he said, showing me the music sheets and left the studio. Now, it was only me and Nayeon inside the studio. I looked at her and chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry about that..." I said and she shook her head. "It's fine," she answered.

"So um... Should I redo my confession?" I asked while smiling sheepishly. She puffed her cheeks and thought for a while before finally nodding. I smiled widely and took her hand, leading her towards my swivel chair. "In that case..." I picked the headphones and put it on her.

"Let me do it in a special way..." I softly said before kissing her cheeks. I put a song in the computer on and went inside the recording room. "Play the music when I tell you to," I reminded her and she nodded.

I took a deep breath and put the headphones on, giving her a thumbs up as she played the music. I closed my eyes and started to sing the song; It's You by Henry.

Nayeon POV

I smiled as I listen to his sweet and beautiful voice singing. His expression while singing, the smile he gave me from time to time... It was sincere. I can't believe... After what I did to him... She would still love me just the same.

My eyes started to get watery as my lips were shaking and I couldn't hold the smile on my lips. I covered my mouth with a hand as I tried so hard to stop sobbing. Tears fell to my cheeks as he start singing the chorus. I shook my head, couldn't bear it any longer as I took the headphones off and ran towards the recording room, opening the door.

Y/n looked at me as he stopped singing. I walked towards him and gave him a tight hug. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." I sobbed.

Author POV

Y/n smiled and sighed happily, returning the hug. "Hey... What's wrong?" Y/n asked softly but she answered by shaking her head while sobbing. Nayeon knew that he truly love her but it was her that was being oblivious about it.

"Im Nayeon, will you be my girlfriend?" Y/n asked. Nayeon broke the hug and wiped her tears, chuckling and feeling embarrassed for crying. She nodded, looking at Y/n. "Yes," she answered and Y/n smiled and pulled her close, kissing her passionately.

[π][π][π]

Later that day, Y/n and Nayeon went to the shopping mall as Nayeon said that she wanted to do some shopping. Before getting off the van, Y/n and Nayeon put their face mask on.

"Guys, be sure to come back by 9 p.m.," Nayeon's manager reminded them and the lovebirds nodded before getting off the van. "Y/n-ah, let's go watch a movie," Nayeon said as soon as their feet touched the ground. Y/n looked at her, genuinely confused.

"I thought you're here to buy--"

"I lied. I just want to spend some alone time with you!" She said excitedly, cutting him off.

"I--"

"Come on, let's go!" She cut him off again and pulled him to the cinema in Lotte Tower instead. "What movie are we going to watch anyway?" Y/n asked and Nayeon looked at him, shushing him.

[π][π][π]

They left the cinema after finishing the movie and Nayeon has never been that scared. "Told you it would be scary..." Y/n sighed and pulled her closer to him. It was almost nighttime when they left the cinema.

"I never thought it would be that scary..." Nayeon whined and looked up to the orange sky. "Wow, it's almost night," she exclaimed and Y/n followed her gaze, nodding. "yeah..." He mumbled and smiled at her.

Nayeon took her face mask off and sighed, smiling. Y/n noticed this and immediately helped her to put the face mask back on. "People will see you," he whispered and Nayeon's eyes widen at the sudden realization of what she just did. "Omo... Sorry..." She whispered back and Y/n sighed, pinching her cheeks. "Remember, we're supposed to keep it low," he reminded and Nayeon nodded.

Y/n turned around and walked towards the Lotte Shopping Center that was around 700 metres from where they were as Nayeon cupped her cheeks, squishing it softly. "You made me look like a mochi..." She mumbled while pouting behind her face mask.

"Hurry up bunny!" Y/n called her and Nayeon chased after him who was already a few meters ahead of her. "She even call me bunny," she mumbled in a cute tone. "Wait up!" She ran after him.

After walking for quite awhile, they finally arrived at the shopping mall. What they didn't expect was the TWICE members that was at the shopping mall.

As Nayeon and Y/n look around them, Tzuyu sneak up behind them and squeezed in between Y/n and Nayeon as she put her arms on Y/n and Nayeon. Nayeon gasped softly and looked to her right where Tzuyu were casually looking at her. "Tzuyu?"

"Surprised to see me here?" Tzuyu asked before bursting into laughter.

"Wait... If you're here... Then... That mean--" Y/n looked around. "yes. The other members are here too. They're accompanying Momo at a jokbal restaurant," she sighed, shaking her head.

"We've been there for around an hour now... Momo unnie just won't stop ordering more and more jokbal..." Tzuyu whined.

"Well then, we should go there. I'm hungry," Nayeon said, looking at Y/n, waiting for his permission.

"In that case... You guys go ahead. I need to buy something," Y/n answered and walked towards the escalator. "see you there!" Nayeon said to him and Y/n nodded while smiling.