32 - How?

[A/N: Jihyo x Reader; Supernatural AU? :\]

You and Nayeon followed JYP to his office in silence—well, not completely since JYP were humming random song along the way and after a few minutes of listening to him, you guys finally arrived at the office.

"Have a seat you guys," JYP said, pulling his own seat before sitting down. He smiled at you and then at Nayeon—you replied by smiling as well and then took a sit in front of him while crossing your legs. "So," he clapped his hands, "the reason I called the two of you today is that I would like to discuss with the two of you about..."

"Our upcoming duet, am I right?" You finished him and he took a few seconds before nodding.

"Yes! That's right, Y/n. It's about your duet with her," He said and looked at Nayeon and you followed his gaze, seeing the dozing off bunny beside you who could barely open her eyes.

"Don't you want to wake her up?" He asked.

You thought for a while before shaking your head no. "I will tell her everything later on," you replied and JYP nodded, proceeding to discuss the duet with you.

Later that day, the two of you decided to spend time with the rest of the girls and of course, you relayed all the info regarding the duet to Nayeon but you were pretty sure she didn't hear most of them as she was busy watching Tzuyu torturing the members.

"Alright, seems like you wanted to join them so I will just tell you the rest of them later on," You said to her while chuckling and without wasting any more times, Nayeon got up and rushed towards the members, she stopped for a moment and returned to you to kiss you on the cheeks.

"I love you too~!" You smiled and saw her wink at you—almost killed you there.

Your Point of View

Watching Nayeon and the other girls really took you back in time where you used to play around just like they do back then and the thought made you smile.

"You guys are too heavy!" Sana whined as Nayeon joined the rest of the girls that were lying on Sana's back.

"Mind if I sit here?" I looked beside me and smiled, seeing Jihyo with two cans of cola in her hands. "Not at all," I replied and scooted a little, giving her space.

"Do you want one?" She asked, offering me a can of cola and I took it, smiling softly. She looked at her members and I continued to watch her—I wonder how someone as beautiful as Jihyo can like someone like me. I have to admit that she lives up to her nickname 'Goddess Jihyo' since she does look like a goddess.

I let out a sigh and as if it was set in my head, a question slipped out of my tongue. "Jihyo, how did you end up liking someone like me?"

She gulped and looked at me with a red face before looking away. "I-I don't know... It kind of... just happened," She stuttered and I leaned closer towards her, smiling at her obvious attempt to lie. I continued to look at her until she eventually gave up.

"Fine—I'll tells you..." She sighed and we looked at the other girls before paying attention. "Well... where do I start? It was during uh... your debut stage. I saw you and well..."

"Alright, calm down Jiji. Take your time," I said, trying to make her calm down and fortunately, it worked.

"I thought that you looked cute and cool at the same time," She continued and I decided to ask her something that I've been curious about.

"So why didn't you approach me?"

"Because I thought that you looked scary on stage and that intimidated me and I thought you would be the same offstage," she explained and I nodded, I never thought that would be the reason.

Sana Point of View

"Guys, get off me please?" I whined and wriggled around, trying to set myself free from them but I only found failure in asking them to stop. I sighed and looked towards Jihyo and Y/n who were busy talking.

"Umm... Y/n, Jihyo—help me please~" I begged them but unfortunately they didn't hear me.

"Alright, peasants, get off my girl now."

They obeyed Tzuyu just like that yet they won't listen to me but either way, I was thankful to her for helping me even though she was the one who started all this.

[A/N: Please enjoy oh and if you have any suggestions for this book or other books, don't be scared to comment :D]

"Shy, shy, shy"

- Minatozaki Sana