25 - Sasaeng

After that night, I went back to the hotel room and took my top off before getting on the bed, enjoying the peace and quiet inside the room. I couldn't get Nayeon's reaction off my face when she got the gift I bought for her. Her reaction was priceless—it was like seeing kids opening their presents on Christmas morning.

I let out a soft sigh and closed my eyes, drifting away to wonderland.

The sound of things being moved around woke me up the next morning as I slowly open my eyes, not minding the bright sunlight that pierced through the curtain of my hotel room. "Who is there?" I asked in a dazed state.

There was no response. I got a little worried—usually, my manager would wake me up or call me before coming or opening the door so this event was freaking me out a little. I gulped and got off the bed, slowly making my way towards the front door.

I gasped and gulped when I saw a female standing at the front door, smiling like a psychopath while looking at me. "Y/n-san~" She called me in the creepiest way possible.

"W-who are you?" I took a few steps back while questioning the girl.

The atmosphere got even more intense and dangerous when she pulled out a kitchen knife from the school bag she was carrying. "I am your fan, Y/n-san," She exclaimed and licked her lips creepily.

"H-how did you—"

"I've been here the whole time~" She said in a singsong way as if hiding inside someone's hotel room was a normal thing to do. She let out a psychopath laugh as she slowly made her way towards me.

I gulped and looked around me, seeing that my phone was on the coffee table. I looked back at the girl and her creepy smile grew wider as she also noticed my phone that was on the coffee table. "Take it~ Let us see if you can make a call before I get you~"

I looked at her as she made her way towards me. With each step she took, I took a step back and I ended up stumbling on the bed. She charged towards me and pinned me on the bed, smiling while trailing the knife's tip along my throat.

"How dare you go out with Nayeon instead of me...?" She asked and her smile dropped, changing into a scowl instead.

"I-I don't even know who you are!" I shouted, wriggling in an attempt to escape her. My efforts were useless as she immediately pointed the knife on my throat, "don't move Y/n~"

"If I can't own you—then no one else can!" She shouted, about to stab my chest. I closed my eyes and was ready to accept my faith but instead of feeling a pain on my chest, I heard a loud thud.

"LET ME GO!!!" The girl screamed as I opened my eyes and saw my manager pinning the girl down on the floor.

"Call the cops!" My manager shouted and I nodded, rushing to the coffee table and took my phone, calling the cops.

Nayeon Point of View

"I heard that Y/n's hotel room was invaded by a sasaeng."

I stopped eating the popcorn and looked at Momo who was busy on her phone. "How did you know?" I asked her with my eyes wide open.

"I thought I told you that I am a stalker?" She asked sarcastically with a smile but cleared her throat and looked down when she saw my serious face. "Alright—I'm joking."

"It was all over the news though," Sana stated and showed me the news about the sasaeng invading Y/n's room. I sighed and leaned against the couch. How in the actual world did the sasaeng manage to get inside the room?

"So anyway, Jihyo and I are off. Take care guys!" Momo waved at us as she got up from the sofa, walking towards the front door with Jihyo.

"Where are you guys going?" Sana asked.

"Be quiet peasant. They are going out for a date," Tzuyu covered Sana's mouth and scolded her, causing Sana to frown. Tzuyu took her hand off Sana's mouth and Sana turned to her, pouting.

"Put this one over there," Jeongyeon's voice was heard as I turned my attention towards Mina and Jeongyeon who were solving the jigsaw puzzle they bought a few days ago.

"You guys are still at it?"

"Shh!"

"If you want to eat more, then eat more."

- Chou Tzuyu