11 - So Beautiful

Your POV

I smiled at the sight in front of me. A BBQ shop and of course, Nayeon who was walking towards the shop enthusiastically. I followed right behind her while crossing my arms, the VJ beside me.

° Interview Session °

Question #1 for Y/n: What's running through your mind while watching Nayeon enter the BBQ shop in enthusiasm?

"Not much... Just how cute she was *chuckle* I mean, she always is cute but... I don't know..."

° End of Interview Session °

Y/n was sitting down near the window, waiting for Nayeon to return from the rest room.

Jihyo POV

I was dumbfounded by the dare Tzuyu gave me. I couldn't talk properly as I look at Momo who was looking down on the floor, "I... Her... Kiss... What?"

Tzuyu crossed her arms and scoffed, "I know you're a coward unnie," she taunted. I looked at her with an annoyed expression, "no I'm not and I will prove it!" I said and cupped Momo's cheeks.

She looked at me in shock as I kiss her in front of the other members. Tzuyu and the others gasped and clapped their hands. I broke the kiss and looked at them, "there! I did it." I said, softly touching my lips using my fingers. What did I just do?

Later that day, I was sitting inside my room, playing with my phone. "can I enter?" I heard Momo's voice from behind the door.

"Come in," I said, not moving my eyes from my phone. I heard the door creaked open and then closed followed by a clicking sound. Wait... Did she locked the door?

I looked at her and saw her walking nervously towards me. I scooted on the bed, giving her space as she lied beside me. I returned my attention to my phone as she was lying down beside me.

I could feel her staring at me and I put my phone down, looking at her as well, "yes Momo? Do you need anything?" I asked her while smiling softly.

She shook her head, not saying anything. I sighed and crossed my arms, "How can I help you if you don't tell me what you need?" I said with concern.

She sighed and pointed at my lips and then at hers. "You want to talk about the kiss?" I asked and she blushed, shaking her head. She pointed at my lips and then hers again. I was confused by her gesture.

"Can't you talk?" I asked her and she groaned, leaning closer and pecking my lips. I went quiet by her action and I was blushing. "W-what was that for?" I stuttered.

"I... You..." She said quietly but I wasn't able to hear properly. "What's that?" I asked, leaning closer to her. "I like you..." She said, burying her face on my pillow. I blushed and became speechless.

"Did I hear you wrong?" I asked, making sure I heard her right.

Raehyun POV

I took our orders from the counter and put it on our table. "now tell me Rosé, did Raehyun do anything bad to you?" I groaned and sat beside Rosé. Mom, like I said I'm not a bad guy..." I sighed and my mother smacked my forehead.

"Be quiet young man, the girls are talking," she said and I rolled my eyes, looking at Rosé while crossing my arms. "Go ahead, tell her how I treat you," I smiled and Rosé nodded.

>>><<<

"I can't believe you said things that never even happened..." I said, looking at Rosé. She chuckled and rest her head on my shoulder. "Sorry," she said and took my hand.

"Be grateful you're too beautiful," I said to her and she looked at me, sticking her tongue out. I gasped and pinched her cheeks, "where did my cute innocent Rosie went?" I asked playfully and she giggled, kissing my cheeks afterwards.

"She's resting," she said and I could only smile at her.