22 - Preparation [Nayeon PoV]

[You guys may skip this part since it is just a filler chapter for the next one but if you guys are reading this—you might get a teaser for the Mina x Reader(?) ;)]

[Sorry if this chapter is crappy]

Author Point of View

The same morning when you received the mission card from the staffs, Nayeon received it as well. "Oh my God—my face is too puffed," Nayeon whined and chuckled softly as he faced the cameras bravely. She was a bit different compared to you as she was used to being on camera even without his makeup on.

"Why is your face so puffed?" One of the staffs asked her.

"Uh..." Nayeon groaned playfully and looked at the staffs while smiling, showing her bunny teeth. "Jeongyeon, Mina and I ate ramen before heading to bed last night," She explained and the staffs laughed.

"What is this? Head to Meiji Shrine before midnight..." Nayeon read the mission and entered the dorm again and walked towards the J-Line members.

"Guys, where is Meiji Shrine?" Nayeon asked them and managed to gain their attention after a few times calling them.

"Meiji Shrine... ah!" Mina looked over at Sana who was playing with the squirrel doll that a fan gave them the day before.

"It isn't that far actually," Sana said and swing the doll around while explaining. "It isn't that far. Why?"

"Well—I got a mission to go there before midnight," Nayeon explained and the J-Line looked at each other before nodding.

"It's 48 minutes from here if you are going there via train," Momo explained before going to Jihyo who was playing her phone at the couch. Momo smiled and cuddled with her, sliding in between Jihyo's arms and resting her head on the leader's chest.

Jihyo honestly doesn't really want skinship at the moment but what can the poor leader do if it was her girlfriend that needs it?

Nayeon looked at the couple and cringed before walking towards the kitchen. "Ah—I miss you so much Y/n!" Her voice echoed through the dorm, causing the sleeping members to wake up. Mina and Chaeyoung who were sleeping in their room flinched because of Nayeon's voice.

"And I thought Jihyo's voice is louder," Tzuyu complained as she enters the kitchen. Nayeon stuck her tongue out at Tzuyu before walking back to the living room.

[][][][]

After their morning quarrel, Nayeon along with Mina, and Jeongyeon went to the city to buy gifts for Y/n. Nayeon's VJ followed them around but keep being pushed around by the fans.

"We should get your hair done, Nayeon," Jeongyeon exclaimed and took Nayeon to a saloon. After spending almost the whole morning at the saloon, they finally head to the shopping mall, walking around while looking at stuff that seems cute.

"Nayeon, you should buy him this!" Mina smiled, showing Nayeon a puppy doll. "Don't you think the golden retriever kind of resemble Y/n?"

Nayeon crossed her arms and studied the doll for a while before she finally realized that the golden retriever resembled Y/n.

~Interview Session~

Question #1: What did you buy for Y/n?

"I bought him a puppy doll and... the rest is secret."

Question #2: Describe Y/n in four words.

"Sincere, Caring, Protective and... Strict."

Question #3: Fancy dinner or stargazing?

"Stargazing because—I'm sick of eating in a fancy restaurant and having to wear expensive dresses."

~End of Interview Session~

After shopping for Y/n's gifts, Nayeon returned to their dorm to get ready. After changing into a beautiful flower dress, Nayeon went to the car that was waiting for her and drove to the designated venue.

She looked around the car and saw a mission card and a pen and a piece of paper. Nayeon took the card and read what her next mission is.

"Write an appreciation letter for Y/n. Tell him when you were the most thankful and what you wish you and him could do again."

Nayeon smiled and took the paper and pen and started to write for Y/n.

~Time Skip~

Nayeon stood at the designated spot and waited for Y/n while smiling softly.

"Are you an angel? Did I follow the road and somehow ended up in Heaven?" The familiar voice rang out, causing Nayeon to giggle as Y/n appeared.

"Silly Y/n..."

TEASER:

"Don't forget the moon while counting stars."

"I've been here all the time. But your unrequited love for him made you blind."

"I guess we are both idiots chasing after idiots. You chasing after him, I am chasing after you..."

"Green tea is green. Green tea is the colour of Yoda."

Minatozaki Sana