13 - My Confession

Your POV

As soon as we entered YG's office, he slammed his table with his hands. His eyes filled with anger, teeth clenching. I didn't dare to ask anything to him because I know I'm obviously in a BIG trouble.

"What were you thinking?!" He shouted at me.

"Sir..."

"Two guys Y/n! Two guys!!" He said, showing the picture of me beating the two wannabe gangsters in Spain. "Now, once again, what were you thinking?!" He sighed and I looked at him.

"Sir... They were beating up a homeless guy. I can't just let them do that," I tried to explain as calm as I can. Despite the scared feelings in my heart.

YG sighed, sitting on the swivel chair. He had his eyes closed. "You could ruin your reputation," he said, finally calming down from his anger. But his eyes were still intimidating. Curious on what we're talking about?

>>Flashback<<

We were on our last day in Spain. The filming was over the day before and we're free to walk around the city of Madrid before we go back to South Korea.

I was walking somewhere when I bumped into two wannabe gangsters kicking a homeless guy. Of course, I couldn't stand the sight and that's why I went and beat them up. Scolding them as well.

>>Flashback<<

"I will try to explain it to the media... But you," he glared at me. "Don't ever do stupid things like that... Ever again," YG said.

I nodded. Of course, I don't want to do something like that... Maybe for now?

"You're dismissed," he said and I nodded again, leaving his office and going back to my studio to continue my work.

Nayeon POV

I took a deep breath and called Jimin. Today is the day... I must be brave. If I want to be with Y/n, I must break up... With Jimin.

After a few beeps, he answered my call.

"Oh hey Nayeon. What is it?"

"Jimin... We need to talk..."

"About what?"

"Our relationship..." I said, looking away. Of course, I wasn't ready... Just yet. But it must be done.

There was a moment of silence on his side before he talk again.

"Hmm... Let me guess, you're breaking up with me?"

I bit my lower lip and sighed. "Yeah..."

"I see..." He said as if what just happened doesn't seems to be any problem for him.

"I hope... You're... Okay with it," I said nervously.

"I mean... Look, I know why you're suddenly doing this. You finally realised that your feelings for Y/n is bigger than your feelings for me,"

"No Jimin. You misunder--"

"I know Nayeon. Besides, I'd been rooting for you and Y/n since you guys appeared in WGM. Though I must say, I do like you and the short period of dating you has proven that my feelings for you is real but Y/n deserves you more than me."

"Thanks for understanding..." I smiled softly as I said it.

"If you have any problems, just call me. Okay? Or if you have any problems with Y/n, just tell me and I'll try to help you to solve it," wow... He must've been the most understanding guy in my life... Ever. After Y/n.

"Thank you..." I smiled and he said you're welcome and ended the call. I got up from my bed and went downstairs towards the other members. "so? How did it goes?" Tzuyu asked, looking at me.

"We... Broke up," I said softly and they gasped. "I can't believe you really did it! I thought you were joking!" Jeongyeon said, not believing what I just did.

Your POV

I closed my eyes and rest my head on the table. Gosh I miss Nayeon so much. I took my phone out and called her.

She picked the call right after the third beep. "Nayeon ah..." I called

"Oh Y/n, what is it?"

"I miss you..." I smiled softly and suddenly the door to my studio opened. "Oh really?" I turned around and saw her entering with coffees. I smiled widely and walked towards her. She ended the call and gave me one of the coffees.

"Hey Y/n--" I immediately hugged her.

>><<

She sat on the swivel chair and explained to me that she and Jimin broke up. Of course, that was unexpected but after hearing her explanation, I finally understand.

I smiled and kissed her cheeks. "so now I can say I love you freely... Right?" I asked in a joking manner.

"We aren't dating yet... So... No," she shook her head and I playfully pinch her cheeks.

"Then, if we're dating, I can say it as many times as I can, right?"

She nodded and crossed her arms. I smiled widely before kissing her. At first, she wasn't kissing back, but after a few seconds of kissing, she finally kiss back.

"What was that for?" She asked as soon as I pulled away.

"My confession," I smiled.

"Do it properly," she sternly said and I kneeled down, taking her hands.

"Im Nayeon, be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

She smiled and reached out to kiss my cheeks. "I--" just before she could answer, Teddy entered the studio. "Did I just hear you confessing?!" He asked excitedly.

"Oh come on Teddy! You're disturbing," I rolled my eyes and Nayeon giggled.

Teddy smiled sheepishly and scratched his nape. "Sorry," he chuckled as well.