12 - Coming Back to Korea

Your POV

The rest of our shooting in Spain went smoothly and it's finally time to wrap it up. For our last episode for this special trip, we went to Toledo. The ancient city in Spain and it's so beautiful there. But what's unfortunate was that me and Nayeon was separated and we must find way to reunite again in the city... A big one if I may add!

I'm currently walking around the city that was filled with tourists, trying to find Nayeon. What make it worse is... Our smartphone was confiscated by the producers. "Right now... I don't know where I am and it's pretty hot here..." I said to the camera. After walking around for what feels like an hour, I decided it is best to rest for a while so I went to a café and settled there.

I was watching as tourists walk past us. "Do you think you will be able to be reunited with Nayeon by nightfall?" The VJ asked me. I thought for a while as I leaned against the chair. After a while, I turned to him and shrugged. "I hope so," I said and averted my attention to the passing tourists again.

Nayeon POV

I looked around, hoping to see Y/n but I couldn't. "The PDs are a bunch of meanies..." I said to the camera while pouting. I'm currently at the Puente de San Martin, a medieval bridge in Toledo. The sight was beautiful from the bridge and I can't lie, I wish I could be with Y/n to see this view right now.

"Nayeon ssi look," The VJ tapped my shoulder and I looked at where the VJ was pointing and saw a familiar figure. "Nayeon ah!!" I smiled widely upon seeing Y/n running towards me. I did the same and we came face to face. "how did you know I was here?" I asked him.

"Your VJ and translator stood out so much from over there," Y/n said, pointing at a small café a distance away.

>>><<<

"It took us quite a while to find each other..." I said to Jihyo. We were back in South Korea. "We were separated that morning and by dusk, we were reunited at the Puente de San Martin bridge..." I said, not sure with my pronunciation of the bridge's name.

Author POV

After coming back from the shooting, Y/n always stayed in his studio. Writing lyrics and composing. "Y/n ssi, are you sure you want to take part in composing iKON's new album?" Teddy asked him and he nodded with confidence. "of course." Y/n replied.

"Alright then... In that case, do you have any title for the title track?" Teddy asked again. Y/n read the lyrics and after a while, nodded. "I do," he said and wrote on the lyrics paper.

Teddy read it, "Goodbye Road?" Y/n nodded. "Yup. Goodbye Road," he repeated after him. "fair enough," Teddy shrugged and they returned to composing the other songs.

Jihyo POV

"So, did anything great happened while I was away?" Nayeon asked, looking at us. I saw the smirk on Tzuyu's face and glared at her. Don't even think about telling her... My eyes read.

Knowing Tzuyu of course she's planning on telling Nayeon. "oh yeah," Tzuyu nodded to Nayeon. "Something great happened while you were gone," she added and Nayeon turned her attention to Tzuyu. "Tzuyu and I are dating," we turned to look at Sana with wide eyes. Say what?

Tzuyu nodded and smiled, "yes. Indeed. We are-- wait what?!" She looked at Sana in confusion when she realized what Sana just said. Nayeon seems to be buying it, "ooh... Really?" Nayeon asked me, asking for confirmation. I don't know what's going on... "Yeah... I guess..." I mumbled the last part.

"Nicenicenice" Nayeon said excitedly. Mina, Momo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and I were holding our laughter. "why are you guys so loud?!" We turned our attention to Chaeyoung who was walking down the stairs sleepily. She was sleeping all day long today.

"Sorry Chaeyoung... Did we disturb your sleep?" I asked in a motherly tone and she nodded lightly. I stood up and walked towards her, "Now I want someone to cuddle with," she said cutely and I chuckled, volunteering myself to cuddle with her.

I looked over to Momo who had this jealous expression that only I can see. I smiled at her and went upstairs with Chaeyoung.

It has been a few minutes since I cuddled with Chaeyoung and not long after that, the door opened, revealing Momo. I told her to be quiet and she nodded, walking towards us. She got on the bed and backhugged me.

Your POV

"Alright, let's wrap it up," I did some stretching as I stood up, walking towards Hanbin and the others. "Good job guys," I said to them and fist bump each one of them.

"Y/n ssi," I turned around, only to see a furious YG sajangnim. "Come to my office, right now." He said to me and I sighed, knowing exactly what's up.

A/N: Happy New Year and enjoy this chapter! 😂