NINE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"I don't fucking care! Look at her damn face!" Lady grabbed my face, examining it.

We went over to her house last night instead of my dad's because for one. We were fucked up. Two, my daddy would raise hell if he knew this was the outcome of me going to a party for the first time.

that wasn't even no fight foreal.

"Girl okay, her lip a lil swole?" Daja waved her off. "Them bitches gone get theirs."

"Buddha put them peas to yo lips baby." Nay laughed at me.

"These bitches don't take nothing serious." Chocolate shook her head.

I huffed and put the pack of cold peas to my lip, tryna help the swelling go down. My face wasn't bad at all. I had a gash above my eyebrow and my top lip was swole from when Nutty knocked me on my feet.

I woke up with a hangover out of this world and they were being so loud right now, making it worse. I woke up around 12 something and it's 2:00 right now.

I was all over my timeline, throwing up. Everyone kept reposting the video where Amiah punched me in my stomach and I threw up. Shit was embarrassing. I sighed, exiting off Instagram.

Zaza looked at me when she heard the video. "Tuh. I told you. I fucking told you."

"Huh?"

"Fucking with that nigga! Now look at you! Bitches wanna beat you up over a nigga that don't even want them! I fucking told you cuh!" She started spazzing.

you already know what i wanted to do right now.

I hated being yelled at and I was already sensitive as is.

"Zaza, chill on her." Nay said.

"No, she ain't no damn baby Treneé. I'm sick of that crying shit. Leave that nigga alone foreal Vadah! He ain't no fucking good."

"Zaza calm down." Chocolate pulled her down.

"Aye they on live talking cash money shit." Daja turned the volume on her phone up.

"I don't care! Y'all can say I was wrong all y'all want. That's what happens when you fuck with somebody nigga." Amiah shrugged.

_niyahsopretty but he not yo nigga tho 😂

cravekay_ ^ EXACTTTTT 🤣

"KB just talking shit. He know he go wit my sister." Nutty spoke.

_daja3x the both of y'all hoes delusional 😂😂

bankrollvonte woyyyyy

"Daja please gone on. Wanna get yo ass beat again?" Amiah laughed.

_daja3x who ass you beat baby? 🤣

"Yours baby." She laughed, cocking her head to the side.

"Oh my God I hate a bitch who got they ass beat then wanna say they won like bitch how that go?" Nay stood up getting mad.

"Where that lil scary sister of theirs? Bitch got dragged all through that damn house." Nutty laughed.