TWENTY-ONE.

it's safe to say that im a goddamn liar.
sorry y'all.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Vadah what the fuck are you doing g?" Kamiri asked from behind me.

"I'm playing the game." I spoke in a 'duh' tone.

"You don't stop at a red light dickhead. Give me the fuckin joystick." He snatched it out of my hand making me frown.

"You have a snatching problem."

"Who the fuck stops at a red light on GTA? I swear cuh." He shook his head, starting a mission.

"No I don't want to do that. I just want to steal cars, run people over, and get chased by the police."

It was like 12 o'clock right now and we were in his room just chilling.

We went to sleep around like 3 in the morning and I woke up early, waking up Kamiri because I was bored. I didn't wanna be up by myself.

He ended up grabbing me and telling me to take my ass back to sleep and I did because, daddy said so. Duh.

I wasn't even worried about the consequences I'd face with my dad. I was with Kamiri and nothing else really mattered to me.

"I don't even know why you play this bullshit." He pulled me up and sat where I was sitting, pulling me in his lap afterward.

"It is not bullshit."

"It is." His eyes were trained on the screen.

"Ou' go to the strip club." I pointed.

"Here." He handed me the controller and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"I wanna go to a strip cl- Kamiri." I blushed, feeling him feather kisses along my neck.

"Hm?" The vibration from him humming against my neck tickled me and my lower half began to throb.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothinnn." He smirked childishly.

I tried to ignore his roaming hands but when he started rubbing my thighs and inching closer to my vagina, I gave up.

"You're about to start something." I said matter-of-factly.

"What's wrong with that?" He slipped his right hand in my Ethika breifs and turned my head towards him with his left.

"I'm tryna play the game." I damn near dropped the controller when he rubbed his middle finger down my wet slit.

"Fuck the game." He placed his lips on mine and kissed me hard, all while grabbing the controller out of my hand.

"Mm." He skillfully slipped his tongue in my mouth, kissing me sloppily. I went to turn around in his lap because I loved this sloppy kissing shit.

Once I successfully turned around, I was caught off guard when he stuck one of his long ass fingers in me making me gasp within the kiss.

"This shit so wet." He added another finger, working them in and out of me.

"Fuck." I closed my eyes and took my mouth off of his, loving the feeling he was bringing me.