FOURTEEN.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Vadah." I turned around hearing Kamiri call my name. "Let me holl'at you."

"Ooohhh sound like you in troubleeee." Squirrel instigated.

"Boy." I laughed and stood up from my seat, following him out the den.

_

"Where are you taking me?"

"..."

"Kamiri."

"..."

"Wow."

He was walking in front of me so I started making faces and sticking up middle fingers. Making like I was gonna punch him in the head.

"Get yo goof ass in front of me." He stopped and pushed me so I could walk in front of him.

"What you pushed me for?" I rolled my eyes and walked next to him. I made my way to his car, standing there waiting for him to unlock the doors.

I'm childish so I got in the backseat.

"Man get yo ass in the front, ian driving Ms.Daisy." He frowned, mugging me from the rearview mirror.

I wanted to laugh but I just pinched my thigh to stop myself.

"I'm getting in the front because I want to, not because you told me to." I slammed the passenger door.

"Slam my shit again imma beat yo ass." He side eyed me.

and i- oop.

"The fuck eva." I mumbled.

"Slick mouth ass." He was about to connect his phone to the Bluetooth but I wanted to listen to my music.

"Can I play my music?"

He looked at me for a minute before he nodded.

I smiled and connected it, putting my playlist on shuffle.

"Ooouuuu." I smiled at the first song that came on.

"You put yo trust in a nigga stupid hoe how you figure, he won't fuck ya best friend and ya sista. Ah lie to ya, ah then screw ya. Get mad if his homeboys do ya. If he's a nigga don't let him fool ya. They all dogs that's what they do uh." I sung it like I meant it.

Cause I did. You can't trust no nigga no!

"What the fuck is you tombout?" He turned the music down and looked at me.

"I'm singing a song."

"Well pick another damn song, cause this one bout to get you fucked up." He drove to some empty parking lot.

yes daddy..

We just sat in silence. I wasn't gonna say nothing to him.