13.

Layla's POV.

"Wait no, you can't ask me those types of questions!" I exclaimed.

We were all just having a chill day and we decided to be kids for a while and just play truth or dare. Ox's idea. And surprisingly, everyone was quite up for it.

"You chose truth so you have to answer the question. Who is the sexiest in the squad?" Rhian repeated his question.

There were literally so many fine men in the LFC squad so how was I even expected to choose just one? Like.

"Okay, to make it easier for you, just name your top five." Ox said. Why was this even important?

"And we know Virgil is certainly on that list, so just name the other four." Camila pointed out with an eye roll and I felt my cheeks heat up.

She really didn't have to put me on blast like that.

I hear a few whistles causing me to roll my eyes, as some of them nudged and pat Virgil's back. Talk about legit childishness.

"I don't even know why everyone is surprised that I think Virgil's hot, even some of you guys here, as men, think Virgil's hot. So hush." I brushed them off.

"Whatever, just name the five people who can get it."

I shook my head. "Don't make this weird. I'll name the people I think are hot, not people who can 'get it'."

Even though they probably could get it.

"Virgil - of course." I started. "This idiot right here." I pointed at Ox who smirked proudly, causing both Perrie and I to roll our eyes. "Becker." I continued.

"Alisson?" Cami spoke up, again. "The keeper?"

"Yeah, he just looks like Thor's brother." I said, earning quite a few weird looks around the room. "It's kinda hot." I shrugged.

"Moving on," Someone spoke up, causing us to laugh.

"Lallana, and uhm," I paused. "And Trent."

They told me to name the top 5 and I just did. This is as truthful as it gets.

I shrugged all their comments off and made sure that it was crystal clear that just because I found them 'hot' doesn't mean I feel some typa way about them. Because that certainly wasn't the case.

Literally every guy I just named was either married and with a family or had a girlfriend.

The game went on for another hour until we decided to take a break since their dares were simply ridiculous and the truths were getting a bit too much to bare.

I stood up to go get myself a drink by the bar, and just take a break from the chaos of all my friends.

"So you really do think I'm hot." I turned around to see Trent walking towards me. "I mean, I already knew it since eyes can't lie but I just didn't think you'd actually say it."

I rolled my eyes, "I only said it to boost your little ego."

"Yeah? You know you've been drooling over this," He motioned to his shirtless torso. "Ever since we got here."

I chuckled

I chuckled. "Don't kid yourself." I said, shaking my head, causing him to laugh.

After that one night at the balcony, some time ago, Trent and I agreed that I had a point and we've both gotten over what happened. And he hasn't looked at or acted that way towards me ever since.

And honestly speaking, I was glad that that was out of the way now.

Things with Jadon have gotten much serious as well, we even Skype now. He even introduced me to his friend, Reiss, one time and he was really cool and even gave me his 'blessing' to date his best friend. Yes, it's official now. We're in an actual relationship.

I'm Jadon Sancho's girlfriend.

Man, that does have a nice ring to it. Doesn't it?

I'm even cool with Riley now. I mean, we aren't exactly the best of friends - there is still a pretty long way to go before we get there - but we are cool. We tolerate each other, and for now that's good enough. For everyone. Her and Trent seem to be doing just fine too - from what I've been seeing.

Quite a lot can happen in just a matter of 2 weeks. Huh?

~

~

Please vote & comment xx
- More to come. (: