15.

Layla's POV

"Do you even know where we're going?" I asked quietly, walking a few steps behind Camila.

"No but it's around here somewhere so we'll find it."

I silently groaned. No but honestly, my best friend is a literal walking disaster.

After a whole half an hour of trying to find where the guys were, with Camila walking into wrong doors a couple of times, we finally found the right room and I couldn't be happier. My feet were legit starting to hurt.

"This is it." She smiled warmly at me before we entered the room full of men. No, let me rephrase that. The room full of gorgeous men.

With just one glance around the room, my eyes instantly landed on the one person I've been wanting to see for quite a while now. He was engaged in a conversation with one of his mates and I took it as an opportunity to just admire him. He sure was something to look at.

He must've sensed that somebody was looking at him - because I really was shamelessly staring at him - causing him to turn and look in my direction, and it wasn't long before our eyes met. For the very first time.

My God, when they mentioned something about smiles that could make flowers grow, I'm pretty sure they meant smiles like his

My God, when they mentioned something about smiles that could make flowers grow, I'm pretty sure they meant smiles like his. No kidding.

He stood up from where he was sitting and made his way towards me and the entire time I was just wondering to myself how that was all mine.

He is literally a walking trophy.

"Hey." I said, smiling softly when he finally reached me.

He didn't say anything but just grabbed my hand, gently pulled me to him as his arms wrapped effortlessly around my waist and I didn't hesitate to hug him back - wrapping mine around his neck. We just stayed like that for a while, totally lost in each other as we tuned everyone else out.

When I slowly started backing away from him, his grip only got tighter. "Wait, don't pull away... Not yet."

Not to sound too dramatic or anything but I swear I could just stay in his arms literally forever. That's how homely they felt.

"You know I expected you to be just as beautiful in person but I didn't expect you to be this beautiful." He said softly when we finally pulled away.

"Stop." I chuckled, my head turning to face the floor. He was legit just making me shy right now. I already had these insane butterflies in my stomach and I didn't need him to keep on adding to it.

We sat and had a conversation for a little while until the manager, who I learned was Southgate, needed them for something so he had to go.

"Do you have plans tonight? I was hoping that maybe you could come around my room, just to hang out for a little while." He suggested.

"Of course."

He shot me a smile, telling me that he was gonna text me his room number later. And with that, he left, along with his teammates.

~

"So he invited you to his room?" Camila questioned, climbing on our bed.

"Yes." I replied, standing in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection for probably the 10th time this evening.

"And you're headed there now?" She asked again.

"Uh huh."

"Interesting." She wiggled her eyebrows, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Man, you're too forward. It's nothing like that. Literally hasn't even been 24 hours since we officially met." I shook my head at the girl in front of me.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"But you were thinking it."

I grabbed my phone and the room key before telling Camila not to wait up since I'll probably come back a little later, and with that I was out the door.

I proceeded to his room and when I got there, he had a couple of movies lined up for us to choose from and had ordered a few snacks from room service - which I thought was kind of cute.

You'd say the movies were kind of pointless since we just spent the entire time talking, getting to know each other better and hardly payed any attention to the screen in front of us.

Remember when I mentioned something about people being different in person as opposed to when you're talking to them on the phone? Well, not Jadon.

It may have been one in the morning, and I was getting a bit sleepy, and my mind kind of shutting down a bit, but as we laid on his bed, with him holding me in his arms and his hearty laugh echoing through the room - I was certain I wanted him around for a long time.

After what happened with my ex boyfriend, I thought I was gonna turn into that 'love them and leave them' kind of girl but there was something about him that made me think I was gonna keep him.

~