Chapter 26

**THANATOS IS BACK!!!!!!**

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Before I could disappear into the woods, a large woman dressed in a black cloak step in front of me.

She blows powder in my face, and I inhale a sweet scent of lavender.

"Faex" I mutter [Shit in Latin]

Witches Ulrica mutters distastefully before the world goes dark.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I will make her cower under my power.

I will start a war hunting you down.

You crossed the line, my dear, and I don't forget.

Hold onto that child, my love, care for her.

Protect her.

And I will show you how truly powerless you are.

I won't rest until I've beaten her down - and I don't mean just beaten down until there is nothing left but death.

No...that will be far too easy.

I mean, I will keep that child forever. I will use every means of torture this world has ever thought of.

She will beg for death, and I will never give that gift to her.

Death, too, must be earned.

There isn't a place you can hide.

I will find you.

You will belong to me again.

And I will destroy everything you have ever come to care for.

I don't much care how it happens.

I just need you to suffer, to pay for your mistake.

I just need your cold eyes to focus only on me.

You may think this is an overreaction, but you underestimated how much I love you.

Don't think I'll play by "the rules" either, love, by leaving me you allowed me to exterminate that child you chose over me.

I'm coming. Just know that.

After all - I gave up my sanity up for you.

Three weeks.

These thoughts and promises consumed Thanatos for three weeks of pure agony.

I will keep this body, and it is MINE.

But regenerating it after that little blow up is a complete bitch to deal with.

This will be one of our torture sessions Thanatos thinks cheerfully, imagining several scenarios of Anala being torn apart and put back together.

She will blow you up again and again, and again The weak voice said smugly.

I see you're still here. Thanatos mutters distastefully.

I will never leave. He growled. And Thanatos gave a hard chuckle.

With time you will. He thinks smugly. Thanatos shoved the voice into the darkest place of his mind and focused on putting his body back together. Pain radiates throughout his corpse, but he welcomed every snap of his bones, shifting back into place. It was a reminder of the promise he made, to return every painful sensation to that child. To make her suffer far worse than what he is enduring now. When Thanatos body finally started to form the skin, he breathed a mouthful of the bone-chilling mist, filling his lungs with life again. He lifts his hand to his eyes, observing how the muscle and flesh merge back together to form the hand he had grown accustomed to. The fingers were long and robust, olive toned skin covered the bones and knuckles. Not a scratch on the new flesh.