CHAPTER 7: Vlive

As we ended up the call I went straight to our lobby since all of my co-members are already there.

"Momo and Sana are scheduled to do a Vlive, so Mina get ready. Arasso?" Jihyo said.

"Ne." I answered.

While setting up the camera I noticed that Jeongyeon and Nayeon are seriously arguing in a very little tone. They've been best friends since trainee days so they really knew each other that much. Sometimes they do argue but not the same tension right now. I don't know if the other members have noticed but I did.

"I'll be sleeping early. Goodnight" Nayeon said then stands up.

Jeongyeon just look at her when she stands up then look away. Maybe they're fighting over a serious thing and I think this is the very first time that this happen.

"Hello" Momo waved in front of the camera

"Annyeong, everyone" Sana waved as well.

"You can do it this time Mina then after this you can go back and sleep. I know you badly wanted to sleep now." Jihyo jokingly whispered.

While Momo and Sana are reading comments they laughed as they saw me on the screen. I'm dancing like a crazy woman while walking back and forth.

"Minari! Our penguin" Momo laughed as she reads the comment

Onces and my co-members calls me penguin because of the way I walk. I don't know why sometimes I walk like a penguin, maybe because I did ballet for 11 years.

"Mina you're going wild now" another comment announced by Sana

"Minari do aegyo!" Jihyo said from behind

"Yaaaa!" I refused but then I followed Jihyo to end this consequence that they gave me.

"Mina-ya, fans are laughing at you right now" Momo stated.

"They probably think I'm crazy" I murmured

SANA'S POV

"Sana-ya, is Mina unnie drunk?" a fan asked.

I laughed at her thought of Mina being drunk because it is very far from her

"Aniyo, she's not. " I answered.

"Jeongyeon pulled a prank at her." Momo explained to Onces.

"Momo and Sana looks like a couple." I read.

"What kind of couple?" She asked with her eyes glaring at the camera.

I looked at her flirtatiously while smiling. She's really cute when she's annoyed.

"Why are you flirting?" She frankly asked.

"I'm flirting? Flirting with you? I teasingly asked her.

"Please don't get me wrong" I added.

I looked at Momo from the monitor and her face is starting to be annoyed.

"Aren't you deluding yourself too much?" I asked Momo with an insulting face.

"You shouldn't flirt with people easily like that" Momo seriously stated.

"You shouldn't fall for people who flirt with you" I argued.

"I didn't. I don't fall for people easily"

"You were telling me not to flirt with you because your heart fluttered when you saw me" I stated while laughing. I really love seeing Momo being annoyed because of me.

"I didn't tell you not to flirt with me. Don't flirt with people so easily" Momo said.

"Then what did you say?" I asked while smiling.