CHAPTER 36: Witnessed

NAYEON'S POV

"MINA! Where are you going?" I shouted from afar

She's been out of her mind lately, she seems to be more quiet than usual and she's usually just lying in her bed while crying hard. We're trying hard to comfort her but it doesn't seem to effect. We're not on her position to know how much it hurts but seeing her in pain causes our entire group to know how it feels. If love hits you really hard there's no escape in it, which I can say at this moment.

I've been calling her since she's running going somewhere and I'm seriously worried about her state. She's not even wearing any cover up to hide her identity. She didn't even fix herself, she just suddenly ran out of Dahyun's room.

Out of how worried I am since Mina didn't even care to answer or to go back I immediately went to Dahyun's room and I found her lying comfortably which made me frustrated since she doesn't look like she care.

"Dahyun-ah! Where is she going?!" I shouted on top of my lungs

"Who?" She asked as if she doesn't know a single thing.

"Hell. WHO?! Mina went out! Do you even care?" I annoyingly stated.

"She can't go somewhere in her state right now! Like seriously." I added since I can't control my frustrations at the moment.

Mina's something that we need to care of as her unnie, i don't want to know that she's in a situation where I can't do a thing to help her. She's so precious and kind to suffer and we will protect her at all cost, same thing works with others.

"She'll be heading somewhere important, unnie" she plainly answered.

"Really? You just let her with her state right now?" I unbelievably asked

She just nodded and stood up to hug me.

"Unnie, calm down. She'll be fine. Do you remember? She's the smartest among us" she whispered while chuckling.

"I'm still worried about her though"

MINA'S POV

"Sir, can you please drive faster? I'll just pay you in double" I pleasingly asked.

"Ma'am we can't. I'm sorry." He stated.

I just nodded since I know that it's a traffic rule and he needs to abide. I don't have a choice then but to just patiently stay on the car and let the time rolls though I can't even stay still right now.

I'm not even wearing a hoodie to hide my identity plus I look like a mess since I can see my own reflection in the mirror.

"Aren't you with Twice?" the driver suddenly blurted.

"Ahh. Yes I am" I awkwardly answered.

"My son is a fan of your group and as far as I can remember Mina's her bias, so it's you" he stated while smiling

I can't help but to smile as well. It's a pleasure meeting a once dad, as if he's also influenced by his son.

"Mister, tell him thank you" I simply stated.

I think I'm already at my destination since he already turned the engine off.

"I believe it's too dangerous for you to come out without any cover, here use this" he said while giving me a huge size hoodie.

"I didn't use it for this day yet, hope it can help you" he added.

I'm really amused with his actions and it made me left speechless but I just can't leave him without even giving thanks.

"Thank you so much. I'll just return this to you. Can I have your address?"

"No, it's fine" he answered

"Please? I also wanted to meet your son, mister"

At the end, he gave me their address although he's hesitant since I'm a celebrity but I'm really grateful of him helping me out.

I quickly went out of the car and hurriedly make my way to the airport entrance. I know I don't have a right to send off Chaeng because of what I did to her but I wanted to at least try and talk to her. She'll be out of the country for a month and if I'll just let her go then there's no way for us to communicate for at least a month and I seriously can't take it. I know it's not easy for her to just forgive me but there's no harm in trying.

As soon as I enter I saw their team from a distance getting ready to leave, and from the side I saw Chaeyoung.

At this point I don't want to go near her anymore, it seems like the ground's holding my feet tight and not letting me have even a single step.

I saw Chaeyoung holding hands with a girl wearing a red casual dress, they seem to be so happy especially Chaeyoung who's smiling from ear to ear. I don't know if I'm mad or something like that but one thing I know is that I'm hurt. Am I that quick to replace?

Their team is getting ready to leave and from the angle to where I'm standing right now I can see that Chaeyoung and the girl's kissing intimately as if they're not in the public place. I didn't notice that I'm already crying. I can't take my eyes off them earlier but now I don't have any strength to look at them while making out. I just can't bear the pain seeing her with someone doing things intimately. I just can't think right. I ran out of the airport and put the hoodie on. I just wanted to be somewhere where I can let out everything.

Hurting her is not my choice but her doing the same thing to me is something that is on her own will.