CHAPTER 33: Fool

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I drive immediately going to Han River to find out who that person is. Anytime from now I could have a breakdown because of how heavy I'm feeling right now. I haven't received any update from Minguin plus my best friend's blaming me for what's happening with their co-member.

As soon as I parked the car I quickly send a message to the unknown number since I don't know where exactly the location is.

CY: I'm here. Where are you?

UN: Bench beside the tree from the first row.

I looked around as I received the message. I'm somehow worried since I don't have any idea to who it is but I'm willing to take risk just to aid my confusion. I found someone sitting by the bench but that person's unrecognizable, wearing a tight black pants and a black hoodie made it a lot harder to recognize the person from afar but based from the body built I can determine that it's a woman. I have left with no choice but to just approach her.

"Hey, are you the person who texted me?" I slowly ask since I'm not even sure if I get the right person.

"Yes I am" she answered while slowly removing her hood.

I just can't bear it anymore, seeing this person's face finally made me let out everything. Seeing her made me shock but at the same time it gives me a recall on how my best friend blamed me.

"M-minguin?"

I asks while trying hard not to cry that much. I never heard any response from her so I gain all my courage to look at her.

She looks so serious, her expression is indescribable as if I don't know her.

"Your member's have been looking for you since earlier" I stated

"Chaeyoung, I can't imagine how I fooled you" she started speaking without even blinking an eye.

"W-what do you mean Minguin?" I asked since I don't really get what she's trying to say.

"I'd never think that I'll get you that easy" she hardly speaks while smirking

"I never love you and I never will. I just wanted to know how it feels to have a relationship with someone ordinary" she said looking at me intently.

"No. Minguin you're just joking. I know you"

I answered while trying hard not to finally burst out with tears. I don't want to believe her she might be joking. She might be throwing some pranks.

"I hope I'm joking but I'm not"

"I can't even imagine that I tried being with you but by the way thank you for the experience" she said while slowly giving me something.

I opened my hands since I unconsciously received it. I found out that it was a SIM card.

"There. You just don't get my number but you can own it" she insultingly stated.

"Stop. Please stop. You're not Mina. YOU ARE NOT" I stated while tears are streaming down in my face. I can't help myself not to cry

"I am. I'm Mina. You're nightmare girlfriend" she slowly said while turning her back to me starting to walks away.

I gather all my courage so I pulled her wrists and hug her with all my strength. There's nothing that I wanted to hear at this moment but her voice saying that it's just a prank.

She pulled away from my hug which didn't even lasts for a minute then slowly pushes me away.

"Minguin, please don't do this to me" I said while sobbing real hard.

"Stop. I don't love you so please get over me" she said then quickly walks away leaving me all alone.

Can I just die? I can't stop from crying, I'm hurting too much. Fvck. Why the hell everyone that's close to me seems to just play with my feelings? Why the hell are they all hurting me?

I sit down since I can't bear the pain anymore. I don't know how I will go home, I feel so devastated at this moment. Earlier, my best friend blamed me and now Mina just fooled me. How can this world be cruel to me?