CHAPTER 42: Your day (Pt. 2)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Yeah. That's fine " I stated

"I know it's not and I'm really sorry Chaeng Chaeng. I never thought about you coming back here and I'm still flustered with that thought not putting in mind that it's your birthday" she explained.

I just looked at her and nodded.

"Yah! It's your birthday! Come and eat the cake with us" Sana pulled me and I noticed that Minguin glared at me.

She suddenly stood up from where she's sitting and quickly grabbed my wrists from Sana.

"Let me talk to her first" She seriously stated that made Sana shocked.

"No. Let me join them, they've prepared for my birthday plus I wanted to eat the strawberry cake" I answered then joined the others.

I've totally lost my attention to her since everyone's enjoying and having fun eating while throwing some jokes..

"They're unlucky with their height" Nayeon-unnie commented that made everyone laugh.

"Whatever you say unnie we're still cute" Dahyun answered.

"But I'm the cutest" Nayeon replied that made Tzuyu raised her right eyebrows and Jeongyeon as if she was about to vomit

"Where's Mina?" Jihyo suddenly asked

Shoot, I almost forgot about her. It's not that I'm mad at her I just wanna teased her and pretend that I'm really frustrated.

"Maybe she's at the room to where we'll be sleeping for the night" I answered and hurriedly walk to find her.

I opened the door but she's not there so I entered their room once again 'cause maybe she's at her room so I quickly went to their room but she's not even there.

"Where the hell is she?" I annoyingly whispered.

It's late night so I don't know where to find her. I'm not mad at her so she doesn't need to hide herself from me.

I dialed her number hoping that she'll answer my call but she did not thus we heard a phone ringing from the couch so she probably left her phone there.

"I'll just be going down and look for her" I plainly stated.

I couldn't contain how worried I am knowing that Minguin's missing. I don't know where she went and I never expected that she'll just leave without informing me.

As soon as I went out from the dorm I immediately saw a figure walking near to where I'm standing and I couldn't be mistaken, it's my Mina. I ran to her since I badly wanted to end our little fight earlier.

"Ya! Why did you suddenly left without any word?" I annoyingly asked glaring at her.

She just pouted and I find it so cute. She handed me a large paper bag that seems to be so heavy.

"What's this?" I asked.just giggled

She just looked down instead of answering. So out of curiosity I take a peek on what's inside the heavy paper bag.

"Strawberries?" I confusingly asked.

"Yah! Why'd you bought a lot of strawberry?"

"Maybe you'll talk to me once I gave you strawberries" she plainly answered while looking at me with her eyes.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You left me hanging earlier because of strawberry cake" she said and she looks like she's about to cry anytime from now.