CHAPTER 27: Eomma

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After accompanying Somi to the subway station I immediately headed here at our house in Seoul since we have three-day rest. My guts keep on telling me to visit Minguin at their dorm and apologize to her. To be honest, earlier when I see her mad, it's really cute and that made me adore her more.

"Chaeyoung, how is it going on with your practice?" Eomma asked while sitting comfortably on the couch and watching tv.

"Exhausting as usual, mom" I answered.

"When are you guys leaving for the Brazil match?"

"I don't know mom. We still don't have an idea"

"Just inform me about it okay?"

I nodded answering her question then sits beside her.

"Eomma, do you know Twice right?" I curiously asked her.

"Of course I do. Who would not know them? Plus Dahyun is there." She answered while chuckling.

"Seriously?" I unbelievably asked.

"Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!" she suddenly sings that cause me to laugh.

"Mom~ I need to tell you something" I seriously stated.

"What is it?"

"Do you know Mina?" I asked while staring at her intently.

"Yea? Is she the quiet one?" she asked.

I nodded to confirm that she's right and smile.

"What about her?"

"She's my girlfriend" I stated then looked down to hide my embarrassment.

I don't know how she'll react with what I've said but my mom knows that I'm bisexual and she's fine with it. In fact, she supports me with everything.

"Alright. It's more challenging but I hope you guys would get through it." She stated while tapping my shoulder.

I smiled then hug her to express my happiness.

MINA'S POV

I'm really on my bad mood right now. I know for the fact that Chaeyoung notices that I'm mad at her but up until now she's still not calling or at least giving me a message.

I'm simply playing an online game on my laptop right now to cover up my mood until Jihyo approaches me.

"Hey. What's that?" she asks then quickly takes a glance at my laptop's monitor.

"game" I plainly answered.

"Yah~ What's with you Minari?" she asked while pouting.

"Nothing."

"I'll just get back to you later when you're not on a bad mood anymore. Just check if the window near our lobby is close please?"

I just nodded then stand up to check the window but I stopped through my way as I feel my phone vibrating from my pocket. I didn't check who calling so I quickly answered it then continues walking towards the window.

"Hello Minguin. Can you see me?"

I already knew who's calling by just hearing my nickname. I smiled knowing that the reason why Jihyo told me to check the window is because Chaeyoung's standing outside.

"What are you doing here?"

"Dress up. Make it fast" she stated then drops the call.

I don't know what she's up to at this moment. She just appeared suddenly without even informing me that she'll be going here. I immediately went to our room to change my clothes since she's still waiting outside.

After a few minutes I went down and I found her patiently waiting. She immediately walks towards me then pulled me closer for a hug.

"Minguin I'm sorry"

I still can't react but deep inside I feel like I'm going to explode with what I'm currently feeling right now.

She pulled out from the hug then stared at me intently that made me smiled since I can't resist how adorable her pout is.

"Where are we going?" I curiously asked.

"Just leave it to me, baby" she answered then winks.

We walk towards the parking lot since she's driving a car. As we get to it we quickly entered then Chaeng inserts the car key and starts the car.

I don't know where we are going since she's not even giving me an idea.

"Did they allow you to drive? Hahahahaha" I sarcastically asked.

"Wae?" She asked while glaring at me.

"You're small. Why would they give you a license?" I ask while laughing hard.

"It's not the basis Minguin tss" she replied looking so pissed.

I just laughed at her then pinched her cheeks since she looks madly cute.

She looks so serious driving the car safely and as I can see from the street sign board that we're heading Dunchon-dong. I don't know what we are going to do here so I just stayed quiet.

After around 10 minutes we stopped by a classy house and park on the side of a narrow road.

"Where are we Chaeng Chaeng?" I curiously asked while holding her wrists.

"Mom wanted to meet you" she plainly answered that shocks me since I'm not even prepared about it.

I don't know how I'm going to act around. I feel like I wanted to just go back to our dorm because of what she said.

"That's fine. She just wanted to meet you" Chaeng added to comfort my uneasiness.

We entered their house and I could see her mom sitting comfortably on the couch while scrolling through her phone.

"Oh you're finally here" Chaeng's mom exclaimed.

"Goodafternoon Mrs. Son" I formally stated then bowed my head in front of her to show respect.

"Hahahaha. Why so formal pretty?" she asked while smiling.

Chaeyoung's holding my hand tightly to assure me that it's fine and there's nothing to worry about.

"Just call me eomma"

I don't know if she's joking when she blurted out those words. I looked down since I didn't know how to react.

"Mom!" Chaeng exclaimed which somehow calms me.

"What? She's allowed to." Her mom seriously answered.

"Whatever Mom" 

"Let's go. I ordered food earlier" her mom stated then led us toward the dining table.