CHAPTER 16: RUMORS

On my way back to our dorm I smiled as I see my phone lit up showing the name of Chaeng, she's calling so I quickly answered it.

"Hey? Miss me already?" I jokingly asked.

I don't know but I can act normal if we're just talking through phone and she's not around.

"Somehow?" she answered in a questionable tone while chuckling from the other line.

"Send me a message once you're home okay?" She added.

"Yes. I will, Chaeng chaeng"

"Do you know that the star beside the star that you pointed is you?"She asked, then I realized that I compared her earlier to the star.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"Nothing. It's just that, from now on we'll always be together as friend" she seriously stated.

I smiled at her thought knowing that she also does have this kind of attitude that can capture someone's heart through words.

"I need to hang-up now, Minari. I'm driving." She said.

"Okay. Drive safely." I responsed.

As I hang up the phone call I didn't notice that I already arrived at our dorm. I paid the driver and quickly went out from the taxi then go straight to our dorm's entrance. I found out Jeongyeonnie and Momoring playing a Barbie doll like a 5 year old kids. They were so busy grooming the doll that they didn't notice that I already arrived.

"Yaaaaa! Hahahahaha the hair is burning" Jeongyeon said while laughing hard.

"Hahahahahaha. I'm sorry" Momoring said.

"Stop ironing the hair Momo. It's burning hahahaha"

Momo pouted at Jeongyeon then she saw me.

"Miguri! Finally" Momo exclaimed.

"We looked like a freaking idiot her playing with a doll to aid our boredom while waiting for you" Jeongyeon said acting as if she's so mad at me.

"I'm sorry"

"Whatever. Go rest now, Minari. We can sense that you enjoyed. We're fine with that" Jeongyeon said then smiled.

I nodded at Jeongyeon then go straight to our room. I need to take a rest now since we have a last schedule tomorrow. I opened my phone to notify Chaeng that I already arrived back at our dorm.

MN: Chaeng. I safely arrived.

I decided to change my clothes while waiting for her reply but I'm surprised to found out that there's still no reply. I lay down on my bed since I think she's probably still driving, what is important is that I sent a message informing her that I already arrived.

-----

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been already a day since I first met Minari and I still can't get over on what happened. Mina's visual is no-joke most especially when I took off her hood, I got to see more of her face, her breathtaking angelic looks makes me stare to her even more.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Are you daydreaming?" Jisoo shouted while playing the soccer ball on her feet.

"Chaeyoung! Stand up and practice! We have a bigger match by the first week of next month." Our coach shouted.

I just stand up and start practicing with my teammates. We still have a month to practice since we will be having a match against an International opponent. We are not sure yet where would it take place but one thing that I'm sure of is that we will be drown with hard practices to won against them.